Voice Assistant - Just use your voice instead of typing
By Quanticapps Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Voice Assistant is on SALE with 50% off today with AppGratis
Amazing new features now search on Google and Youtube using just your voice instead of typing.
- 148Apps : "The benefit to being to straightforward is that Voice Assistant is incredibly easy to use after some initial setup. Anyone can transfer their words to their Twitter account, SMS, and more with virtually no effort."
- Lifehacker : "Voice Assistant Translates Your Voice into Text and Sends It to Virtually Any Other iPhone/iPad App"
Voice Assistant is an easy-to-use voice recognition application that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
With Voice Assistant you can also dictate status updates directly to your Social Networking applications (Facebook and Twitter)….all using your voice. So when you’re on-the-go, stop typing and start speaking – from short text messages to longer email messages, and anything in between.
Voice Assistant supports a multitude of global languages.
* Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
* The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
* Automatic grammar correction
* An extraordinary precision in all situations
* A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
* Voice driven correction interface
* Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
* Google Search, YouTube, Print
* Share your text to Pages, Evernote, Doc2Go,DropBox, QuickOffice and more
* Support landscape iPad mode
* Support 30 languages
* Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
* Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
* Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
* Based on a learning algorithms
30 Languages & Dialects with Speech Recognition:
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (Australia)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (United States)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- French (France)
- French (Canada)
- Mandarin (China)
- Mandarin (Taiwan)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
1. Voice Assistant requires network connectivity (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
2. Voice Assistant works on iPad, iPhone, and on second and
third generation iPod Touch (external microphone required).
Note: The iPad has a top-mounted microphone.
Please contact us if you face any problem, we promise a quick answer.
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
+ Fix bugs related to iOS 7 compatibility
+ Added more languages (Hebrew, Malay, Viet etc.)
+ Improve stability
I've been using Voice Assistant for about 4 or 5 months, & so far I'm pretty pleased with it.
Pros: It works pretty darn fast, good for long text, helpful since my eyes are bad & keeps me from having to use keyboard.
Cons: In a recent update, they changed the icons for record, send, trash, & delete, and also the background color behind those. The icons are to light - they are to hard to see with old eyes like mine. They need to darken the background color so icons are easier to see. Also, they took away the "recording" notification when you're re-recording a message, so you just have to go on blind faith that its actually recording, & sometimes it's not, so you have to redo it. :/
Why make a "done" button?!?!?!
Why can't There be a pop up AFTER you finish and export your work. I accidentally hit the done button right after I was finished with my WHOLE PAPER and instantly lost everything. There can at least be an "are you sure" button!!! Also it will take just as much time as typing whatever you are going to type because it does not add periods, commas, quotes, capital letters, proper nouns or anything like that. Don't get this app. Waste of $2.99. Please take my advice.
DO NOT BUY - COMPLETE WASTE OF $$$!!
Well I was unable to give it a zero star rating but... Wish I could share a screenshot of the complete gibberish that my words were just turned into. Absolutely not worth a cent, let alone three dollars. I don't usually even write reviews, but I don't want anyone else to waste their money. Do not buy this app!! Is there any way I can return it? It seriously doesn't work AT ALL.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 30, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Quanticapps Ltd
- © QuanticApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.