AN AMAZING VOICE RECOGNITION APP AT AN INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE! GET IT NOW.
Best ranking Top Overall and productivity :
-1 in FRANCE
-1 in Spain
-1 in Italy
-1 in Brazil
-1 in Belgium
-1 in Switzerland
-7 in UK
Linda Alex on Sunday, July 29 2012 version 2.2
The best voice recognition software that I have used. Makes using the iPhone much easier.
Not ready to commit? Try Voice To Apps - SMS, Emails, Facebook, Twitter and more
* ALL-IN-ONE APPLICATION : VOICE TO SMS, EMAIL, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER *
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter
The Voice Dictation application is a fantastic way to be effective and save valuable time each day.
Just use your voice instead of typing, touch the microphone dictation app, then say what you have to say,
the iPhone converts your words into text. Use the dictation to write an email or an SMS messages, taking notes and more.
* User-friendly interface and compatible Retina
* Dictation to write an email
* Dictation to write a text or an iMessage
* Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
* Copy text and paste it into notes or a word processing application such as (Documents to Go, Pages, Quickoffice, etc.).
* Copy text and paste it in your favorite Apps .
* The text can be copied to your Facebook or Twitter.
* 41 supported languages
* Voice Dictation requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
* Voice Dictation works on iPhone, iPad(1,2), and on the second and third generation iPod Touch with external microphone.
We always continue to improve the app.
+ Brand new version compatible 64bits and completely redesigned
Ratings and Reviews
Voice dictation pro
I have on this for years and see iPhone came out almost waited for the upgrade never makes a mistake perfect all the time six stars well done!
Should I pay twice for the software license?!
I recently reinstalled this software, which I had purchased a few years back, on my ipad, only to discover that they want another 4.99 USD for this. How many times does one need to pay for this application?!
I have an iphone4 and have been waiting patiently for the iphone5 to finally get SIRI so I can make voice notes. I have a brand new iPad and have been using that and started looking for an app for my iPhone which would be much more convenient to use. I have paid for 1 year of Jott (not supported and went downhill fast) then 2 years of Reqall (should never have renewed because it wasn't great either) and decided that $.99 was the right price to try something else. THis app worked immediately and transcribed my english voice perfectly. I was able to copy and paste it into notes and I couldn't ask for more especially for < $1. Don't understand why another reviewer lost his dictations because you can see them as you speak them. I like the fact that I can pause and then continue when I am ready.
In-App PurchasesSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.