Voice Intercom for Sonos is a REAL TIME intercom app for your Sonos sound system.
Speak into your iPhone's microphone and hear your voice broadcast to your Sonos system in real time!
- Professionally designed user interface.
- Current music will automatically resume after voice broadcast.
- Push to talk system. Just push the button, hold, and talk.
- Will automatically discover your Sonos system
- Help guide with common questions and fixes for the app.
Please note the app requires at least one Sonos speaker or a Sonos: Connect device in order to work properly.
This app is not affiliated with Sonos Inc. nor is it an official Sonos app. Sonos is trademarked by Sonos Inc.
Sonos Voice has been renamed to Voice Intercom for Sonos
- Fixes a bug where speaker selection didn't work on iOS 10.
- Fixes an issue where grouping wouldn't work for some Sonos speaker groups.
Ratings and Reviews
I do not understand why so many other people are rating it poorly, for it works wonderfully. It may cause an echo to be in the same room as the speaker, but if you are in a state of general boredom, it is quite enjoyable to listen to the echo.
This app is really great. My mom can wake me and my brother up in the morning now by talking into this app. Also we can scare each other now. 😋
Old app worked great. I hate this one. I use the intercom at the office but, with this app, the volume on the intercom is NOT independent from the music. So, I have to crank the music up way too loud, use the intercom, then turn music back down. On top of that, sometimes it won’t resume whatever was playing before announcement
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.