VoiceJam Studio is a Looper, Vocal FX Processor, and Audio/Video performance recorder designed to meet the needs of our most demanding touring artists:
It’s the perfect tool for any singer-songwriter, vocalist, beatboxer, or hardcore looper - whether performing to a sold out crowd or just exploring musical ideas.
Record up to 4 fully independent loop tracks with up to 8 minutes per loop. Loops are automatically synchronized using industry proven sync modes: Beat Sync, Loop Sync, Serial Sync, and Free. Sync modes can be used in any combination across all loops.
50 Vocal Effects from TC-Helicon - the leader in vocal processing - offering a full pallet of production quality effects giving you real-time control of the vocal path at your fingertips. These effects include, Hardtune, Gender Bending, Chorus, Flange, Transducer, Distortion, Delay, Reverb, Echo, Doubling and Micromod, just to name a few.
RECORD YOUR PERFORMANCE:
Capture your total performance and never lose the groove. Sing through FX, create and layer loops, evolve them, tear them down, mix, filter, trigger, and scrub them at will. Every aspect of your performance is captured including audio, video and all your app-interface interactions. Share the resulting music video with your friends, your fans, and the world on Facebook, YouTube or SoundCloud.
CONNECT WITH OTHER APPS:
VoiceJam Studio takes you to the leading edge of looping with the ability to connect with other apps through Apple’s Inter-App Audio, AudioCopy, and Audiobus. It also synchronizes to external MIDI devices. This means that you can choose your favorite drum app to start your beat, go to your guitar app to lay down your chords, and stream all of this into VoiceJam Studio to continue to build more depth into your performance.
- Pro Vocal Effects from TC-Helicon
- Variable-speed tape scrub, Reverse, and Stutter loop FX
- 4 fully independent stereo loop tracks
- Up to 8 minutes per loop
- Unlimited overdubs
- 4 levels of undo/redo per track
- Performance audio and video recorder
- Share your music to Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, or your local camera roll.
- Audiobus Connectivity
- Inter-App Audio Connectivity
- iOS 8.3 Compatible - iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad (iOS 8.0 minimum)
- MIDI sync support
- Metronome with stick, kick drum, shaker, tambourine, cowbell sound effects
- Smart metronome autodetects tempo from your first loop.
- Stereo sound with pan and level control for each track
- Gentle to extreme pitch autocorrection
- Gender bending
- Micromod choruses & flangers
- Transducer fx and distortion
- Independent EQ filters per track
- Single-tap fade-in/fade-out automation
- Save your music for later
VoiceJam Studio works best with headphones. If you have any issues, check out our support forums at VoiceJamStudio.com/Support.
VoiceJam Studio was created by TC-Helicon, the world's #1 professional audio company dedicated 100% to the needs of singers. Join the discussion online at VoiceJamStudio.com
Follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/TCHelicon and Twitter: @TCHelicon
- Smart Metronome: Now you don't have to set the tempo before starting your first loop.
- Double or Half the metronome's tempo when locked by tapping the increment / decrement arrows.
- Enhanced audio quality during tape-scrub.
- Audiobus upgrade and fixes
- AudioCopy upgrade and fixes
- Stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The best looper app
I’ve tried them all, and VoiceJam is by far the best. I rely on it weekly for live performances. It’s intuitive to use and the quick effects are amazing.
You want this app.
First, it does glitch occasionally, but just close, reopen, fixed. The tutorial was a must for me, but some people might pick up on the interface on their own. The FX are phenomenal, just like their stage units. Don't buy this app, get the bundle. The FX expansion is what makes this app deliver. You're going to end up buying it later once you learn what TC Helicon can do for your vocals, so save a couple bucks.
If you're a looper, songwriter, DJ or vocalist this app is an absolute must have. I can't count the hours of hassle with other apps, trying to record USEABLE vocals for on-the-go compositions.
I was going to give it 4 stars because I want to see it grow, but they deserve a 5. They need to work on the looping functions and interface a bit. The company is known for their quality vocal effects, but looping is a great fit and good place to grow.
Features they NEED to add (and I'd pay $5 more to get them) are:
Loop editing. The sync is great, and the timing is easy to master, but sometimes I wanna trim, stretch, adjust pitch, cut, and chop... and "normalize" for export, where is normalize?
After-the-fact effects. A dry signal should be recorded for each loop and allow users to audition different effects and/or adjust effects parameters after the loop has already been recorded.
If any of these features already exist, make them easier to find.
Personally, I would ditch the video feature and let a person access and MIX saved loops instead. Give this thing DAW-like capabilities and this app will be unrivaled.
Let me use this thing to record several sessions, pick the best ones, and arrange them for a full vocal track, normalized and ready to export, and I'll come find you and kiss your TC Helicon mouth. Don't forget the loop markers in the arrangement grid.
Let me know when it's ready, and I'll tap the money to ya.
I've tried a lot of looping and recording apps to find the right one. Ever since I found this one, I've stopped looking.
no more Audiobus
Audiobus supported best vocal app out there five stars
- TC-Helicon Vocal Technologies
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MUSIC Group IP Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Track Palette $2.99
- External Control $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.