• You need just one tap to start and stop recording.
• Upgrade to iOS 12 and watchOS 5, set a custom word and start recording automatically using your voice. Set your custom word inside the app (Settings -> Add to Siri) or go to Settings app, choose Siri -> Add Shorcut.
• Recording time is limited to your device's storage capacity.
• Record from the built-in mic, AirPods or Apple Watch.
• Record from background.
• Seek backwards and forwards during playback.
• Play directly from your Apple Watch.
• Auto-sync between your Apple Watch and your iPhone: all recordings you do on your Apple Watch are automatically sent to your iPhone. And you can also sync a recording manually.
• Turn speech into text, then search the text.
• Support for over 30 languages, independent of your device's language setting (requires data connection, as the audio is sent to Apple's servers for processing). These are the languages supported: Cantonese (China), Catalan (Spain), Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong [China]), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian (Croatia), Czech (Czechia), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (Australia), English (Canada), English (India), English (Indonesia), English (Ireland), English (New Zealand), English (Philippines), English (Saudi Arabia), English (Singapore), English (South Africa), English (United Arab Emirates), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish (Finland), French (Belgium), French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), German (Austria), German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek (Greece), Hindi (India), Hindi (India, Translit), Hindi (Latin), Hungarian (Hungary), Indonesian (Indonesia), Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Japanese (Japan), Korean (South Korea), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian Bokmål (Norway), Polish (Poland), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian (Romania), Russian (Russia), Shanghainese (China), Slovak (Slovakia), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine), Vietnamese (Vietnam).
• Format as you record with punctuation command recognition.
• Share audio or text to other apps on your iOS device.
• Share to your Mac using Airdrop.
• Search by filename, date or transcription content.
• Rename recordings.
Hot new features and great improvements!
- Use your voice to start recording in your iPhone or Apple Watch (available on iOS 12 and watchOS 5)
- Simplified user interface (less is more)
- Bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Paid for app after one day it Froze
I'm sorry about the app's strange behaviour. Can you contact me at email@example.com? I want to investigate this. Thanks.
Want a refund
It didn’t work from the beginning
This app does. It work at all!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.