Voice Record Pro 7 is a professional voice recorder based on powerful engine of Voice Record Pro, but with a more flat design. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality. Voice Record Pro 7 can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to any hosted Web based Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip to YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
- Added progress status to transferring file on watch app
- Added support of manual transferring the recorded file from watch to phone
- Added an option to watch app to keep track of playback position and resume from that position
- Fixed a few minor bugs in watch app
- Fixed a problem causing app to crash when deleting an item in some situations
- Added an option to sort and display to show the rows in a bigger format
- Added an option to list of record operations to edit and manage bookmarks
- Added a section to settings to allow maintaining the categories
- Improved repair process of WAV formatted files
- Fixed a problem causing setting section to cause crash on older devices
- Fixed a problem causing main list in check mode to not layout properly
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely a must-have for user interviews
I’ve used VRP full on an iPad Pro for doing very richly-detailed interviews of users for User Experience projects. The interface is immediately clear and understandable; it’s great to be able to shoot a basic “ID photo” of the subject to include in the file, and to take notes on the iPad keyboard which are also included in the file. I like the way the app includes various styles of VU meters (analog and digital), how it provides almost ANY method for moving the file around to services such as Dropbox or SoundCloud, and is easily customizable to include only the sharing options you need.
The level-check feature is useful as you’re getting set up for an interview. Automatic time and date stamps are very helpful (although I wish it didn’t include the metadata in a separate file).
In VRP, you have a very high-quality tool for data-gathering and creating clear recordings along with the critical supporting data required to keep all notes and identifying information together in one place.
So much flexibility, and a crisp, clear interface. It’s my “workhorse” app for making a living. Highly recommended!!
The developer has addressed my concerns by explaining how it works. And the best part is that I got a response, therefore, I’m changing my rating to five stars. Thank you.
My concerns were as follows:
The app should have access to the Microphone only when using it.
Please add that option or explain why that permission is not possible. Only then could I give it five stars because I believe it’s only fair. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
In iOS, apps can only start using microphone when they are in foreground (in use). When you start a recording session, app can go to background and continue recording. In other word, apps cannot start recording without your direct request and permission.
Easy to use
This app is fantastic. I recommend it for all creators out there who are looking for an easy to use app with great features.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.