Voice Recorder is a handy voice recording app for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
• voice recording
• record editing
• convert voice recordings to text (!)
• recognizes more than 44 languages
• split the recording into separate fragments
• simple design and a wide range of possibilities.
• Built-in filter reduces the level of background noise
• Built-in function to convert voice to text
Ideal for students, business people, journalists, teachers, doctors, and anybody who makes voice notes and reminders. Taking lecture notes, conducting an interview or just immediately jotting down a good idea has never been easier!
• voice recording. The recording time is limited only by the memory capacity of your device.
• playback function
• cutting function. If needed, you can select a part of the recording and save it as a separate file.
• speech-to-text conversion
• change interface color scheme
• sort files by date
• sound oscillogram- now you can easily select the desired audio fragment.
• For text files on Facebook and E-mail, Dropbox.
• Ability to transfer audio files via E-mail, Dropbox.
The app is fully compatible with iPhone 5S, 5С, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod touch 4th and 5th generations, iPod 4, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Mini.
Full support of iOS versions, starting from version 6.0!
How to use the app:
Make an audio recording!
Save the file and go to the audio recording section.
After selecting the recording you can:
Select the fragment you need and save it in Audio Fragments section.
Play the recording by pressing the Play button.
Convert the recording to text by pressing Speech-to-text button.
After file processing you will see the text version of the audio recording.
After editing the text, press "Save text" button.
You can convert edited text back to speech (text-to-speech) the same way.
When making a recording, make sure there are no loud noises around.
Due to the fact that we cannot respond directly via App Store, please send all your suggestions, comments, and information about potential problems by email (through "Send a suggestion" integrated feedback system in app Settings Menu).
iPhone X UI
Ratings and Reviews
Will not transcribe
Perhaps it’s not up-to-date with the latest iOS release, but it refuses to transcribe simple and clear spoken text. I’ve been doing dragon transcription for years, so I know how to speak and this simply does not work. There is no noise in the background. Just clear spoken text. I sent in a bug report a couple of days ago. But have not heard anything back.
Not what it used to be
Some of my older recordings will no longer play. I was in a situation and needed to have what was being said during a conversation. When I went to open the file and listen, it said failed. No one knows what this recording would have done for me, now I have no proof of the situation.
Most helpful with simple recordings
Needs a little more work with the voice to treats but very convenient
- Volgan Shpitz
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SmartLoft Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.