Voice Synth is a professional live instrument to create incredible new voices, choirs, sounds and soundscapes, based on your own unique voice. Take a journey into sound design and discover the endless possibilities: Speak, sing, hum and beatbox in the mic, to turn your voice live into a popstar on AutoPitch, an engaging voice actor, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a baby or tenor, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70's vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
To get you started, we included over 250 factory presets! Play and tweak live with four 24-band vintage analog modeling vocoders, live-pause your voice, AutoPitch, Audio Units V3, audio routing, midi, sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, distortion, delay, chorus and reverb, and a voice designer with oscilloscope. Voice Synth Modular provides a free try-out and full functionality via in-app purchases.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox! Voice Synth is available on the iOS and Mac App Store, and has a dedicated interface designed for iPad/Mac, and a compact interface for iPhone/iPod Touch that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go.
• Sound engine 2x32 bit at 44.1 kHz
• 4 vintage analog modeling vocoders with 24 bands, 5th order filters (Natural, Robot, Breath and Designer)
• All effects simultaneous, live, real-time, low-latency
• 24 voice polyphony
• Audio Unit V3, midi controllable instrument (sampler mode) and effect (live mode), 11-192 kHz, automation on most parameters
• Choose input and output audio route
• Background audio (iOS)
• VoiceOver support (iOS only)
• iOS and macOS presets are interchangeable
• Repeater to prevent audio-feedback (when used live with built-in mic/speaker)
• Sampler to record/import/play/pause your voice, with zoom/loop/hold, speed ±800%
• Tapes to record/play/share/export your performance
• 250+ factory presets, unlimited user presets, import/export
• Keyboard 1.5-2.5 octaves, hold on/off, mono/poly
• 49 registers to add voice brilliance, set a chord
• Arpeggiator with pattern/gate/speed/group keys & registers
• Equalizer with 24 bands and 10 presets (loudness, low-pass, telecom, etc)
• Pitch Shifter 8 octaves (e.g. for lion voice, tenor, gender change, child, baby, duck, squeak)
• Formant Shifter adapts voice spectrum ±1 octave (change headsize from child to giant)
• Adjustable pitch tracker
• AutoPitch (always sing in tune)
• Harmony synthesis of multiple voices in adjustable musical scale (choirs and rich 70's vocoder sounds)
• Autogain, distortion, stereo panning, delay, chorus and reverb
• Slew rate: special vocoder reverb (plucked strings, wind, thunder, storms)
• Stroboscopic gate: special vocoder effect to sample and hold your voice spectrum
• Mic thru and Vocoder mix to add-in your unprocessed voice (e.g. for beat-boxing)
• Sync timing of sampler/arpeggiator/delay/strobo voice to create rhythms
• Noise gate, manual/automatic and frequency adaptive
Designer vocoder includes
• Real time oscilloscope, what you see is what you hear!
• Mix additive/maximum/multiplicative synthesis with phase adjustment
• Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth wave with adjustable frequency, harmonics, clipping, width, skew and slope
• Noise white/voiced, with adjustable filter and clipping (e.g. for shot noise)
• Test mode to design while bypassing your own voice
• Allow explicit selection of bluetooth audio device types (microphones, HiFi speakers)
• Fixes crash when (dis)connecting Bluetooth midi devices
• Both audio input and output can now be rerouted
• Re-enabled compatibility with iOS10
New in V5.0
• Audio Units V3 for use in DAWs as instrument (sampler mode) and effect (live mode)
• New macOS version, preset compatible with iOS!
• iPhone X support
• Choose audio route
• Compatibility with output-only bluetooth speakers
• Connect directly with bluetooth midi devices (without need for a 3rd party app)
• Minor changes input/output gain trimming, mic thru on/off
• More than 50 new presets, total 250+
Modular (free) version
• Permanent and more functional free try-out
• Sampler and Designer are now included in "Instrument" module, also for existing customers!
Ratings and Reviews
Please Bring Back Audiobus Support
Please bring back Audiobus support for this app. I never understood why it was removed in the first place? That was always a very poor decision I thought and made this program less useful.
To me, Inter-App-Audio just doesn't cut it and is a pale imitation of Audiobus. It's not as universal either really in my opinion. So, again, I ask that you please bring back Audiobus support, thank you and God bless.
This app USED to work with Garage Band
I’ve had this app for about a year now, and it has always worked with Garage Band. Now, when I go to use it, it no longer shows up in the Inter-app Audio section. I checked the effects section like the developer said to when replying to another review, but it isn’t there. It only appears in the AudioUnit section, which will only work as a sampler, not for live performance.
Fix your app, please
Hi, Voice Synth fully supports being used as audio unit effect in Garageband. Audio Units just come in two basic types, "instrument" and "effect". You are currently using the instrument. Voice Synth's manual contains step-by-step instructions to use the effect unit in Gargeband, see voicesynth.com/manual.html#audiounits, or open the manual from within the app (INFO panel) and goto the questions section. If you need more assistance just mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out. Thanks, Qneo
I use Voice Synth inside of Xewton Music Studio, using IAA. From the first moment that I tried Voice Synth. I knew that it was the perfect vocal processor. There's a great flow to it, so there will only be a small learning curve. Voice Synth is miles ahead of other vocal processors.
Thanks for the AU3. The best vocal app, just got better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.