Voice Synth is a professional live voice processor and music synthesizer played by your voice. With the vast set of integrated tools including Vocoders, Auto Pitch, Harmonizing Pitch Shift and Speed-Shift Sampling, you can
• Sing in Tune like P-Tain & vocoded like Duft-Pank
• Speak with Hollywood-quality Robot voices like 1978 Cylons
• Play by Voice, no fingers needed: scream to play rock guitar, hum a church organ
• Make professional funny voices: animal, evil, weird & much more
• Create unique organic and rhythmic soundscapes
• Sing multiple voices in harmony within any musical scale
• Sample, speed shift and dress up your beatboxing to create the strangest rhythms inspiring new compositions
• Live-pause and stroboscope your voice
• Save and share your creations as presets and audio files
• Use all of the above in your DAW and audio setup via Audio Units & MIDI
On Voice Synth you will find no conventional ADSR, LFOs or filters. Even the keyboard is optional. Instead, Voice Synth uses the most expressive all-in-one tool you were born with: your voice! It's unique so be ready for a jump in voice creativity, sound design and rhythmic inspiration.
To give you an easy start in this adventure, we included over 250 factory presets! Speak, sing, hum and scream live into the mic, and start exploring the unconventional controls: 24-band vintage analog modeling vocoders, Auto Pitch Tracking, live-voice-pause, speed-shift sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, classic FX as distortion/delay/chorus/reverb, and an extensive vocoder designer with oscilloscope. We included a manual for in-depth use.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox! Voice Synth is available on the iOS and Mac App Store, and has a dedicated interface designed for iPad/Mac, and a compact interface for iPhone/iPod Touch that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go.
• Engine 2x32 bit 44.1 kHz poly x24
• All effects fully integrated, simultaneous, live, realtime, low-latency
• Background audio
• VoiceOver (iOS)
• Audio Unit V3, instrument/effect, parameter automation
• Audio routing
• Repeater, anti-audio-feedback
• Noise gate manual/auto
• Keyboard 1.5-2.5 oct (midi 10), hold/mono/poly
• Tapes to record/export your performance
• 250+ factory presets, unlimited user presets, import/export
• 4 vintage analog modeling vocoders 24 bands 5th order filters (Natural Robot Breath Designer)
• Auto Pitch, track/fix/double/inverse pitch
• Multiple Voice Harmonizer, any musical scale (choirs, rich 70's vocoder sounds)
• Speed-Shift Sampler ±800%, pause/zoom/loop/hold
• Live-pause & strobo voice
• Pitch Shifter 8 octaves (e.g. lion/gender/child/baby/duck)
• Formant Shifter adapt spectrum ±1 octave (child to giant)
• Registers 4 octaves (add brilliance, chords)
• Arpeggiator pattern/gate/speed/grouping
• Equalizer 24 bands, 10 presets (loudness, low-pass, telecom, etc)
• Autogain/Compressor, Clip/Distortion, Stereo Panning, Delay, Chorus, Reverb
• Slew rate: special vocoder reverb (plucked strings, wind, thunder, storms)
• Mic thru and Vocoder mix to add-in your unprocessed voice (e.g. for beat-boxing)
• Sync rhythmic effect timing
• Realtime oscilloscope
• Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth, adjustable frequency/harmonics/clip/width/skew/slope
• Noise white/voiced, adjustable filter/clipping
• Mix additive/maximum/multiplicative synthesis
• Test mode, design/play without voice
• Voice repeater can be bypassed to force live mode without headset
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not easy to use
I really wish there was a good tutorial for this program. It’s not very user friendly. I have used many programs. This is not the easiest
Developer Response ,
Hi Absintheur6, Voice Synth comes with a full manual see voicesynth.com/manual.html, also accessible within the app via the INFO panel. It gives a hint to get started, so you can discover all the features one by one while playing/having fun:
To get acquainted with Voice Synth and discover the endless possibilities, it is easiest to start playing with the more than 250 built-in preset sounds. On the preset panel, choose a sampler (S) or live (L) preset and have fun. With a headset, hold the mic close to your mouth and speak with clarity and passion. It will truly be an incredible experience!
If you have any questions whatsoever, we provide extensive customized support, just email us at email@example.com. Thanks, Qneo
This app USED to work with Garage Band
I’ve had this app for about a year now, and it has always worked with Garage Band. Now, when I go to use it, it no longer shows up in the Inter-app Audio section. I checked the effects section like the developer said to when replying to another review, but it isn’t there. It only appears in the AudioUnit section, which will only work as a sampler, not for live performance.
Fix your app, please
Developer Response ,
Hi, Voice Synth fully supports being used as audio unit effect in Garageband. Audio Units just come in two basic types, "instrument" and "effect". You are currently using the instrument. Voice Synth's manual contains step-by-step instructions to use the effect unit in Gargeband, see voicesynth.com/manual.html#audiounits, or open the manual from within the app (INFO panel) and goto the questions section. If you need more assistance just mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out. Thanks, Qneo
No help from developer—you’re on your own.
Developer Response ,
Voice Synth comes with an extensive manual, just open the INFO panel. Or read it online at voicesynth.com/manual.html. And if there is any issue, we provide full support by mail at email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.