Voice translation was never so easy! Travel around the world and easily communicate in any country - Voice Translator will instantly pronounce translated phrases on-the-fly! Communicate freely at the airport, hotel, gas station, supermarket or any other place. Put your personal interpreter into a pocket and use it anytime and anywhere!
Voice Translator is an essential learning tool for kids and adults - learn new phrases and listen to the correct pronunciation.
Start using Voice Translator now and forget about looking for the correct phrase in the dictionary - say any phrase and your interpreter will pronounce the translation out loud!
- Language detection for text-to-text mode
- Useful widget that saves translations and allows to access them offline
- 100+ languages working in speech-to-speech and text-to-text modes
- 3D Touch support - translate right from the home screen
- Speech-to-Speech Conversation mode
- The best voice recognition technology
- You can either speak or type to translate your text
- Smart Text-to-Text mode
- Speed up your text input with typing hints
- Translate your chat with iMessage extension
- Edit your translations
- Convert text from languages with non-Latin alphabet
- Conversation History
- Copy, Paste and Share translations in a single tap
- Works with any app that supports text sharing
- Intuitive Dialogue Conversation Interface
- Speak the translated phrase out loud
- Control the speed of voice
- Male and female voices available
- iOS 11 support
Currently supported Voice-to-Voice languages:
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Mandarin (China / Simplified)
Mandarin (Taiwan / Traditional)
Subscription price starts at 7.99 USD/week. Price may vary depending on the country.
Information about the auto-renewal of the subscription:
- A free trial period is provided.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the current subscription ends.
- The auto-renew option can be turned off in the iTunes Account Settings.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Thanks for staying with us! The new version of our app offers:
– Stability improvements and minor bug fixes
Please leave your reviews on the App Store or send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Most likely ignore the pronunciation.
I was translating English to irish to see how well it could pronounce words. I was hoping it could be a tool to help me fine tune my sentences, but unfortunately it completely ignores any pronunciations. It does spell everything correctly, but the voice program reads the words as they’re spelled in English, not in Irish.
Níl is supposed to be pronounced like “Neal.” But the voice pronounced it like “enee-i-ell,” which is grossly incorrect. You also can’t speak in the foreign language and have it translate back to English. I tried a few words and it got them all wrong even though they were pronounced right.
I still gave the app three stars because while it can’t read the words accurately in any sense, it does spell everything correctly, so showing a stranger the sentences will get the statement across just fine.
Is anyone paying attention
This is a joke. Is there no control over scams like this? I am surprised Apple tolerates it. Don’t get it. They want to charge you $1 a day approx. and you don’t even have a chance to see if it works. I still don’t know if the program will translate the language I want. Why? Because you have to commit to pay $7.95 a week before you can use the app. Sure you get 3 days free trial that’s a technique from a carnival. Don’t do it. You’ll be sorry. At least read the reviews. They are heavily weighted on the “this is a scam” side of things.
If this company wants to continue like this, the least they can do is tell you on the front end their marketing strategy.
Works, but some user issues
I saw this on someone else’s phone and it worked perfectly for them, but when I loaded it on my phone, it started in another language than what I needed, and then when I was in a rush while traveling I couldn’t figure out how to change languages. I removed it before the end of the trial, but the app still charged me because I should have gone into the app and cancelled the subscription directly. Removing the app does not cancel the trial.
App Store subscriptions will automatically renew until you choose to end them. Unfortunately, we cannot manage users' subscriptions on our end as all subscriptions are managed by iTunes. You can disable auto-renew subscriptions in your iTunes Settings (please check Apple Support page for details: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039).
- BP Mobile LLC
- 155.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.99
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.