Voice translation was never so easy! Travel around the world and easily communicate in any country – Voice Translator will instantly pronounce translated phrases on-the-fly! Communicate freely at the airport, hotel, gas station, supermarket or any other place. Put your personal interpreter into a pocket and use it anytime and anywhere!
Voice Translator is an essential learning tool for kids and adults – learn new phrases and listen to the correct pronunciation.
Start using Voice Translator now and forget about looking for the correct phrase in the dictionary – say any phrase and your interpreter will pronounce the translation out loud!
– Language detection for text-to-text mode
– 100+ languages working in speech-to-speech and text-to-text modes
– Speech-to-speech conversation mode
– You can either speak or type to translate your text
– Smart text-to-text mode
– Speed up your text input with typing hints
– Convert text from languages with non-Latin alphabet
– Conversation history
– Copy, paste and share translations in a single tap
– Intuitive dialogue conversation Interface
– Speak the translated phrase out loud
– Control the speed of voice
– Male and female voices available
Currently supported voice-to-voice languages:
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Hindi, Translit (India)
Korean (South Korea)
Norwegian Bokmål (Norway)
Spanish (Latin America)
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 1-week subscription with a 3-day trial version – 7.99 US$
• 1-month subscription with a 3-day trial version – 12.99 US$
• 12-month subscription with a 7-day trial version – 59.99 US$
To make the translation process even better, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability!
Here's what we've done in this new version:
– New eye-catching design and nice graphics
– UI improvements to simplify your translation process
Please leave your reviews on the App Store or send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Most likely ignore the pronunciation.
I was translating English to irish to see how well it could pronounce words. I was hoping it could be a tool to help me fine tune my sentences, but unfortunately it completely ignores any pronunciations. It does spell everything correctly, but the voice program reads the words as they’re spelled in English, not in Irish.
Níl is supposed to be pronounced like “Neal.” But the voice pronounced it like “enee-i-ell,” which is grossly incorrect. You also can’t speak in the foreign language and have it translate back to English. I tried a few words and it got them all wrong even though they were pronounced right.
I still gave the app three stars because while it can’t read the words accurately in any sense, it does spell everything correctly, so showing a stranger the sentences will get the statement across just fine.
Is anyone paying attention
This is a joke. Is there no control over scams like this? I am surprised Apple tolerates it. Don’t get it. They want to charge you $1 a day approx. and you don’t even have a chance to see if it works. I still don’t know if the program will translate the language I want. Why? Because you have to commit to pay $7.95 a week before you can use the app. Sure you get 3 days free trial that’s a technique from a carnival. Don’t do it. You’ll be sorry. At least read the reviews. They are heavily weighted on the “this is a scam” side of things.
If this company wants to continue like this, the least they can do is tell you on the front end their marketing strategy.
Works, but some user issues
I saw this on someone else’s phone and it worked perfectly for them, but when I loaded it on my phone, it started in another language than what I needed, and then when I was in a rush while traveling I couldn’t figure out how to change languages. I removed it before the end of the trial, but the app still charged me because I should have gone into the app and cancelled the subscription directly. Removing the app does not cancel the trial.
Developer Response ,
App Store subscriptions will automatically renew until you choose to end them. Unfortunately, we cannot manage users' subscriptions on our end as all subscriptions are managed by iTunes. You can disable auto-renew subscriptions in your iTunes Settings (please check Apple Support page for details: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039).
- BP Mobile LLC
- 70.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.99
- Premium $12.99
- Unlimited translations (3 mo.) $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.