Just about everyone loves to sing. Out of all those people, there are many who want to improve their voice. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time or the money to take voice lessons. Voice Tutor hopes to fill this gap.
We start out with a diagnostic to help you figure out what kind of trouble you're currently having with your voice. Once we've helped you figure that out, you can take specialized lessons designed to help you overcome your own personal challenges.
We've done our best to make Voice Tutor fun and easy to use, so no matter what kind of voice you have, or how long you've been singing, we can help!
Voice Tutor is much more than simple scales. Voice Tutor has been painstakingly and meticulously crafted to be the best possible vocal companion for singers of any level. Obviously we can never replace an actual teacher, but we tried our best to do just that!
Each exercise has been assembled to specifically target one of the four voice types. Everyone falls in to one of these categories and our exercises will help you overcome your own specific issues.
The exercises in Voice Tutor were created by professional vocal instructors with many decades of combined experience. Our teachers have worked with everyone from complete beginners all the way up to professionals who've sold millions of albums.
What People Are Saying:
"Voice Tutor is the ONLY app on my iPod. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Whether you're a budding vocalist or a singing sensation, EVERYONE should use Voice Tutor!" - Kelly Rowland (Solo Artist, Destiny's Child)
"Voice Tutor is the go to app for professionals and beginners. It contains several vocal exercises that are the essential building blocks for vocal development. The Riff and Run section provides an easy to understand break down of today's approach to singing. From the studio to the stage, Voice Tutor is a powerful tool for your iPhone in the palm of your hand." - Kevin Antunes (Musical Director for Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson, Jay Sean and many more)
* A comparative diagnostic that helps you determine your particular vocal challenge by having you sing scales and then listening to four different examples. These four examples very clearly demonstrate the four different voice types, making it easy for you to determine what your particular vocal challenge is.
* Four sets of exercises, each containing over an hour of lessons, specifically targeting your particular issue.
* A pitch meter to check your pitch as you sing through your lessons. Enable the pitch meter and the track will slow down to accurately analyze your pitch. Watch the needle and try to keep it pointing straight up! (Please note, due to the extreme timing accuracy required for the Riff'n'Run section, pitch detection is not available)
* A workout section that takes a singer through a full vocal warmup. It is perfect for getting ready for a show, recording, auditioning, etc.
* A breathing exercise section to help you significantly increase your breath control.
* The "Riff 'n Run" section. This section will teach you how to sing riffs and runs just like the pros!
* Background ready - continue your lessons while doing other things with your device.
* Remote compatible - pop your device into a dock and control it with a remote!
Coming in future versions:
* Riff 'n Run section will be broken into styles, such as Jazz, Gospel, R&B, Country, Classical and Pop. More Riff 'n Run lessons will be added.
Check out our website for more info and a video of Voice Tutor in action!
Hey everyone! As of now, Voice Tutor does not work on iOS 11. Sorry about that. It's been ages since we put out an update. Sorry about that too.
Just so you are all aware: we haven't been standing still. We are currently working on a completely new version of Voice Tutor with a new design, new layout, new lesson structure and many new features we aren't able to talk about quite yet. It's been a long time coming, but it will be worth it!
Once again, we apologize for the app not running on iOS 11. We're working to get the new version out as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support throughout the years!
* Fixed a couple bugs that were causing crashes for a few users.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the content of the "How to Sing" section to be cut off early.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the audio to stop playing when the application moved to the background.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the audio to stop playing when switching to headphones or another device.
* Fixed a crashing bug that slipped through the cracks in version 1.4.0
We've significantly improved the pitch detector! No longer does the track need to slow down to analyze your pitch. Flip it on and keep singing at a normal speed!
We've also been working hard to address the various bugs and crashes that have been affecting some of our users. We're pretty sure we've got them squashed! If you have any problems with bugs or crashes, please do email email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
This App is the perfect tool. I took a lesson with one of the Apps creators; RAab, and I found it to become MUCH more effective because he was able to diagnose my voice and tell me what I need to work on. Every day, my routine is to listen to our lesson when I wake up in the morning which is a voice memo that is an hour long; mark down the start and finishing times when we vocalized and then listen to whether or not I was doing it right from his reaction and then listen again to see if I was doing it right in the lesson. Then; I go back, and I do it right. EVERY DAY; no days off, unless my voice is extremely fatigued. Then, after four in the afternoon, I go to the tense exorcises for the Voice and work on that for 45 minutes. EVERY DAY. The improvements in my voice I have had from having this App for several years and then using it on my own vs. taking a lesson with him in December 18th 2016 and now it's July 2nd 2017 are more than I have ever expected because he was able to listen to my voice and hear things I never thought would be possible. If you are on the fence about spending money on a lesson; DO IT! And if you are a professional singer, this app is truly indispensable.
Yes, it does work!
I have been using this app off and on to help me in the area from going smoothly from low notes to high and I must say that I have finally learned how to hit those notes with ease.
My voice has certainly improved and mine you I have been using this app that often at all. I could only imagine how good I'll get if I do. I recently sang a song on our church cd and everyone was so surprised to hear that it was me singing on there. I sounded that good. So I had to come on here and write this review to promote this app and say thanks to the developers of this app.
No updates available yet?? 2018 guys! Waiting for updates
I am a user of this app since its beginnings, this is the app responsible for my astonishing singing today..I Ben thought it was under priced at onced..because being trains by first caliber vocal coaches this app did not have much to envy those, so therefore I wanted to keep your reputation up on the 5 stars avg.
but here Is the issue.
You are the best vocal coaching app I have found on the App Store so far but since your newest release, this wonderful App it's crashing after every exercise and sometimes in the middle of each exercise..
So Actions to take.
Developers PLEASE,please:/ can you guys fix this as soon as possible many of your customers are counting on you guys an I am one of them..
Juan Harvard Gabriel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.