Voicepedia transforms the world's largest encyclopedia into an audiobook, allowing anybody to listen to Wikipedia articles completely hands and eyes-free. Simply say what you want to learn about and which parts of the article you want Voicepedia to read! Using Wikipedia has never been more fun.
- Say what you want to learn about, and the app will read you the corresponding Wikipedia article
- Intuitive and beautiful interface
- Choose which parts of the article you want read aloud
- Designed with the visually-challenged in mind
- Perfect for anybody who loves to learn
Get Voicepedia now!
- Enhanced for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
After a while...
After a while of doing this, it will start repeating what wiki page I asked for before, even though I Akers for something different.
Did not work at all
I tried looking up 10 times it just said that I need to repeat
Amazing Wikipedia reader
I love using Voicepedia for whenever I need to search Wikipedia hands free. It provides great convenience for me when I'm busy and need to quickly find information. This is ideal for those who love to learn and who need an app that is extremely convenient.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.