Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voices.com is the marketplace where brands connect with professional voice-over talent.
With Voices.com, you can post jobs, review responses and hire voice talent for audio and video productions. The Voices.com App now gives you visibility into your entire account, anytime, anywhere.
• Tap into a global network of more than 125,000 voice-over talent. Search by keyword, gender, language, location or vocal characteristic.
• View profiles, listen to audio samples and check out feedback ratings.
• Post jobs and review responses. Be notified in real-time as new responses roll in.
• Listen to auditions right from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
• Gain full access to your inbox and Voices.com messages.
• Use the Voices.com iPhone app to complete your project on time and within your budget.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Voices.com has launched an app for the Apple Watch!
- Browse current job postings that match your profile.
- View job details. Dig a bit deeper and review the critical info you need to know about the jobs that matter to you.
- Apple Watch Icon should now show up correctly
Love the idea, hate how it functions. Let's get the bugs out (like today), so I can rely on it as a way to submit auditions everyday. There should also be more communication with clients (on your end), so they know that the app is just the initial contact and not the final product. More consideration placed on these reads verses dismissing them for poor sound quality. Perhaps the app can provide a better playback sound too.... One more thing.... A way to edit our reads would be desirable. I find myself reading the spot again and again because I can't do a pick up or two... Please address these asap. Thank you!
I'm trying to enter in my email but it keeps saying it's already in use, I tried using a few of my other emails but the same thing kept coming up. I'm trying to find voice actors for a sims movie I'm making and honestly, I'm way better off finding actors on YouTube. This was a complete waste of my time, if u want to have a good app, you actually need to physically make it work!!!
I really hate saying this, because I love using Voices.com, but this app is completely worthless. I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish, but it wasn't "be useful." Navigation is frustrating and almost unusable, and the options we are given aren't the tools we actually need.
What self-respecting voice over talent is going to cut an audition with their iPhone mic on the go? No one.
Here's a pro-tip: if you want a really good Voices.com experience on your iPhone, drop a Safari bookmark on your home screen to your user dashboard. That gives you everything you need at a glance and access to almost everything Voices.com offers. Much better experience.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Interactive Voices
- Copyright © 2014 Interactive Voices Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.