Create and share dynamic conversations around documents, snapshots, diagrams and videos -- basically anything there is to talk about. You can talk, type, and draw right on the screen. VoiceThread takes your conversations to the next level, capturing your presence, not just your comments. Anyone can join the discussion -- anytime, anywhere.
Stunningly simple and accessible, VoiceThread is already in use by architects, executives, kindergartners, professors, and engineers around the world. More than 25% of the top Universities in the U.S. use VoiceThread to connect and communicate around digital media.
* Add images and videos from your device.
* Flip through pages and annotate slides while you narrate.
* Sharing is as easy as sending an email.
* Access your VoiceThread account and all of your content just by signing in.
* You will need a network connection to use this app. WiFi is recommended.
* Contact us to set up single sign-on for your school, university or business.
Fix problems with camera and microphone permissions.
Ratings and Reviews
Works for my online class
The reviews made me skeptical, but after downloading and using it, I learned it worked for my needs. I have a class that uses this and wanted to use my iPad. It worked better then my Lenovo laptop for making the video discussions off our website. For my Economics class, this worked for the cost which was free but functional.
Only getting 1 star because it wont let me give 0. The mobile application is garbage. It wont keep me logged in (if I answer a text and go back to it, I am logged out). It won’t keep bookmarks. I cannot pick up where I left off before it logged me out, so I have to start all over, and the chat boxes on the side keep popping up when I try to fast forward or rewind, making it almost impossible to get to where I left off. I wish I could stop using this app, but I’m stuck with it until this class is over. All I can do is hope any future classes I take will have the sense to find a better program.
10% of the time it works every single time 🤯
I would happily pay $5-$10 if the developers of this app could get their act together. If you’re going to support academic institutions the least you all could do is set a standard and keep it. No one is asking for the Michelangelo of applications but for goodness sakes, could it just log in correctly maybe three or four consecutive times!?
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 VoiceThread
- In-App Purchases
- VoiceThread 5-pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.