Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and share dynamic conversations around documents, snapshots, diagrams and videos -- basically anything there is to talk about. You can talk, type, and draw right on the screen. VoiceThread takes your conversations to the next level, capturing your presence, not just your comments. Anyone can join the discussion -- anytime, anywhere.
Stunningly simple and accessible, VoiceThread is already in use by architects, executives, kindergartners, professors, and engineers around the world. More than 25% of the top Universities in the U.S. use VoiceThread to connect and communicate around digital media.
* Add images and videos from your device.
* Flip through pages and annotate slides while you narrate.
* Sharing is as easy as sending an email.
* Access your VoiceThread account and all of your content just by signing in.
* You will need a network connection to use this app. WiFi is recommended.
* Contact us to set up single sign-on for your school, university or business.
What's New in Version 3.0.16
- Better support of video playback
- Enables video commenting
- Allows manual scrolling of text comments
- Increased stability
- Better support on 3G and 4G connections
- Experience more consistent with VT on other platforms
Good service - horribly difficult-to-use app!
Using VoiceThread for school. The "+" icon in the middle is so difficult to close (and it is incredibly obtrusive - doesn't make you want to consume the content, regardless of how good it is, at all!) and when you want to listen to audio, there is a particular graphic that is so obtrusive, you can't even see the content while listening as they intended it to be used!
Really want to access this stuff on my phone but it looks like my computer will have to do. What a shame.
My suggestion is simply to make it easier to use and easier to focus on the content that we care about. Thanks.
Amazing, a five year-old and and an 88 year old can both use it easily.
My five year old used it to explain his artwork to his 88 year old grandmother who then made a comment back. It's very simple. My suggestion would be to take pictures with the Apple camera app first because you can edit/crop, add filters etc, then choose from the camera library when making the VoiceThread.
This app is awful. For one, I never wanted to download this app to my phone, but since voice thread doesn't allow the option of listening via safari or chrome, I was forced to download this terrible app. Secondly, every time I try to get back in the app it freaks out & has about 500 pop ups until I fully exit out of the app. I cannot wait to be finished with my class that currently uses this app so I can finally delete it off my phone.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 3.0.16
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: VoiceThread
- © 2011-2015 VoiceThread
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- VoiceThread 5-pack$2.99