This app features VWS Book and Broadcast in which I challenge the popular thought that women and men are equal. This app will bring forth a foundation for women to share our experiences. It is for women to define what’s appropriate for females in society by way of media and law.
I open my soul to show women how to increase their personal power, esteem, and rightful place in this world, starting in this country.
One voice, one vote, is what it takes to achieve our pursuit for happiness.
What should independence look like for a woman?
What about for a man?
How do you know when someone is placing responsibility on you?
Do you know when your partner is redirecting your concerns about his or her behavior?
What kind of personality traits does an insecure person portray? Are women and men equal?
• Learn to recognize manipulation patterns in people you interact with, such as identifying the Peter Pans or the Pied Pipers.
• Learn the different characteristics of what it means to be a Giver or a Taker.
• Included is the Taker Test, which will help you identify people you let into your inner circle and the people you need get away from.
• Included is the Giver Guide to help Givers to protect their greatest resources of time and energy from being stolen by self-absorbed Takers.
• Learn to read the red and green flags on whether you’re in a healthy environment or relationship.
• Educate yourself on how social mechanisms are keeping women at a great disadvantage in becoming leaders, as well as programing destructible behavior and thought.
The broadcast feature of the app will teach women how to interact with men and how to protect their sexuality, esteem, and their sense of self and purpose.
Once you’ve Found your Voice
It’s time to Speak your Voice
The media problem is beyond a personal moral choice.
The issue is protecting Humanity and…
Humanity shall be Protected by Law.
Why this Free Broadcast…the Truth is Free
Day 1: Who Cares?
Day 2: Calling out Wrongful Behavior: Clean your Environment
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
What a Hack ! Its like learning to drive from a teen who got a permit !
Omg ! What s joke ! This young lady is a hack ! I happened to learn at the same school she " trained " at. She got her first belt from her boyfriend who was a black belt. She never trained with the class, was seldom even there. I think she was a receptionist at the office. She never competed never even sparred live or trained with men besides her boyfriend. She has no idea about self-defense ! As far as the pertinent material,it's plagiarism.
Like learning to drive from a teen with a permit !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.