Using an “Internet of Everything” (IoE) style publication and subscription network, VoicR enables subscribers to create short voice messages and broadcast them to other nearby users or on personalized “CB” style channels to users worldwide. Virtually, an unlimited number of user-defined channels can be created based on user interests, including friends’ lists, destinations, events, shared interests and specific services. Certain closed channels can also be used for business, public services or governmental use. Subscribers can choose to join public channels and listen to or respond to voice messages about upcoming travel events, conditions and activities. This information and more can be shared far beyond the broadcast range of traditional analog radio to help drivers stay safe and informed about the road ahead with the click of a button.
- Preparation for the German release
- Support for the VoicR powered by Flic bluetooth buttons
- Performance & stability improvements and bugfixes
- Continental Automotive GmbH
- 48.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Continental Automotive GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.