Volt Fueled by Gatorade uses revolutionary performance training AI to get you the best results from every workout. Try it free today and join the 250,000 athletes who trust their training to Volt.
“Volt is a 10/10 game changer”
“In 4 months I've made more gains than I did in 1.5 years on my own. I absolutely love this app”
“I’ve lost 10 pounds of fat and gained serious muscle”
“I kinda let myself go after I hung my cleats up. Volt has recharged my enthusiasm for fitness in and outside the gym”
“Since starting Volt I am 19 lb leaner and this is the strongest I've been in years. Volt is legit!”
“I’ve been looking for an app like this for a long time”
THE WORKOUT APP FOR ATHLETES
Whether you’re a competitive or recreational athlete — or just want to train like one — you need to build strength, endurance, power, speed, and durability against injuries. Volt’s training is optimized for athletes, which means that every training plan is designed with performance in mind. Choose from 30+ different sports, including endurance and recreational sports. Not training for a sport? Choose our All-Around Athlete program for balanced strength development.
INTRODUCING CORTEX™, THE PERFORMANCE TRAINING AI
Volt is powered by Cortex, a revolutionary new performance training AI. Cortex leverages decades of sport science and research, along with expertise from the world’s best performance coaches, to continually optimize and personalize your training. As you train, Cortex adjusts each set to make sure your training is perfectly tailored to help you see results.
Volt’s training is designed by experts to progressively build strength, stamina, and the optimal athletic qualities for your sport. Every 3 to 4 weeks, Volt ramps up your training to drive results — and periodically decreases your intensity so you never feel burned out. It’s how the pros train to be in peak condition at the start of their season.
WHAT YOU GET WITH VOLT:
• Cortex, Volt’s performance training AI — Cortex continually optimizes and personalizes your training plan for the absolute best results
• Personalized Workout Plan — a custom workout plan optimized for your sport, position, gender, training experience, strength levels, and more
• Step-by-Step Workout Guidance — including how much weight to lift each set
• Smart Sets — Cortex, Volt’s training AI, adjusts your weights from set to set for optimal results
• Gatorade Fuel Hub — fuel your workout with everything from motivation and inspiration from pro athletes to nutrition, hydration, and recovery resources backed by Gatorade science
• 1,000+ Exercise Choices — whether you’re missing equipment or want a more challenging exercise variation, Volt’s got you covered
• Unlimited Workout Variations — limitless programs and workout possibilities, so you never get bored
CHOOSE FROM THESE SPORT PROGRAMS:
Cheer & Dance
Track & Field
- Performance, stability, and usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
10/10 life changer
Volt is a 10/10 game changer for this young professional. I struggled for years to pick a routine that I can stick with. I know I benefit from having a coach, but I don’t want to pay for a personal trainer, and group training sessions are too generalized. One year ago, I started using the “All Around Athletel” program on Volt and it’s the first time I’ve been able to stick to a routine. I’ve gotten remarkably stronger and healthier in the past year.
Planning my gym time has always been hard, and it’s always been easy for me to end a workout early since I had no plan. Volt takes care of all the workout planning to the point where I don’t even have to think about the gym, I just go to the gym and follow what it says. Volt prescribes the warm-up, exercises, reps, and weight. It adapts to what you can do and updates future workouts to reflect that. You can even switch out similar exercises in a workout if say all the bench presses are taken at a gym. I love volt and it keeps getting better with every update.
I love lifting and strength workouts. I dislike running, but it’s an effective workout required by my work. I’ve always struggled to find a balance between lifting and running. Too much off either detracts from the other and I like to lift heavy. I’ve been stubborn for years, but I’m ready to meet in the middle. This app gives me the middle ground I’m looking for where I can get challenging strength workouts I enjoy with monthly varying goals that complement running.
Room for improvement:
- I prefer to use my home gym which is mostly barbell based. A setting where you could pick your equipment and the app would default to the appropriate equipment would be awesome. I know you can switch workouts and make them permanent for a block or indefinitely. But with so many workouts I feel like every week I’m having to manually switch out.
— Something simple like checkboxes for body weight, bands, barbells, dumbbells, cables weights, weight machines.
- The reps/weight seems weird. Sometimes I manually add a weight in and it doesn’t carry over. Was I supposed to use just the bar weight? Also, when this happens sometimes I don’t notice and I finish the workout with a lower volume. Which leads me to my point.
- There doesn’t seem to be a way to fix your workout history reps or weight after you go forward far enough or finalize a session.
- Sometimes I travel for work so a mode that defaults to all body weight workouts would be awesome.
Hi theraf83! Thanks for this awesome review. Glad to hear Volt is helping you find that good middle ground between lifting and running! And thank you for your helpful feedback—your input is so valuable in helping us continue to make Volt better. I've logged your feedback with my team, and if you have any more, feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! | Emma, Volt Customer Support
Great app, except...
I used the app last week M/W/F and it worked well, smooth for the most part the occasional slow glitch. Today was my fourth workout and it was glitchy, freezing, and was so slow. Wouldn’t let me replace my workouts where I would click replace this movement and then it would highlight but wouldn’t do anything. Then, I went through the rest of the workout and clicked finish. It didn’t display my workout highlights. Also, didn’t ask pre workout questions. Only reason I didn’t uninstall the app is I went through the trouble to subscribe for the app. Frustrating when your trying to workout and stay on a flow and you have to be an IT expert to fix it simultaneously. I’m going to keep trying it. Maybe it was due to having a 46% battery making my phone run slow. But, not sure. Even still a couple hours later, my workout still hasn’t saved it resets to about halfway through. Please fix cause I love the concept and the way it tells you what to do. Thanks!!
Hi Questions 123! Thanks for your feedback—we're glad you're liking the workouts! I'm sorry you've been experiencing some slowness in the app. I'd love to get a little more info from you so I can escalate your issue to our development team. Would you mind emailing me directly at email@example.com so we can expedite a fix for you? Thank you! Emma | Volt Support
- Volt Athletics, Inc.
- 69.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Volt Athletics
- In-App Purchases
- Sport Performance Training $9.99
- Volt Training $9.99
- Volt Training $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.