Your new Vonage VoIP phone service is here. And you can take it anywhere.
As a Vonage Customer the Extensions app brings your home phone to your iPhone. Download now and you can make and receive home phone calls on up to two phones over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G. (Push Notifications required)
• Make calls from your Vonage home number on your iPhone (New)
• Calls to your home phone ring on up to two smartphones at the same time -answer whichever one is more convenient (New)
• VoIP allows for business and home phone service, or calls on the move
• Save with your Vonage internet calling plan wherever you are – unlimited international calling to 60+ countries with some plans
• Use WiFi calling to make online phone calls and save cell minutes, avoid roaming charges when abroad and reach people when there’s poor coverage
• Know who is calling you on your Vonage number - the app will use your contact book to tell you who is calling
• Uses your contact book for easy, one touch dialing
• Do Not Disturb – Easily turn on and off calls to the app (New)
• Keep your mobile number private – Caller ID will show your Vonage number. (New)
• Choose which number to display as your Caller ID – Home or Mobile.
• Block unwanted calls to your Vonage line from your Recents or Call Settings. (New)
• Boomerang - for international callers. No more missed call & callback frustration. Automatically connects to selected contacts using YOUR Vonage VoIP number - at no charge to them! (New)
• Download the Vonage Extensions VoIP app to your iPhone
• Enter your mobile number, your Vonage VoIP phone number and your account password.
• View the tour and accept push notifications to receive inbound calls.
Note: Vonage VoIP service required.
* Reasonable Use Policy applies to unlimited calling. Extensions® usage is combined with home phone usage under the policy. See www.vonage.com/reasonable_use_policy from more details. Calls made from mobiles may use airtime and incur charges, depending on your mobile plan.
Lots of new updates to your calling experience!
• Easy to answer incoming calls using the native dialer
• Return calls from your native ‘recents’ list. If a previous call used Vonage, your next call will too
• Call waiting now enabled. No more calls interrupted by another phone call
• Easy access to voicemail
• NEW! Ask Siri to place a call via the Extensions app by saying “Using Extensions call Mike Smith”
Ratings and Reviews
Could not be happier
We have had Vonage since they started and could not be happier with every aspect of this company.... product, customer service, price. We travel internationally a lot and we never miss a call because we have it set up to simultaneously call our cell phone wherever we are. The extension app works like a charm. When traveling, even if we have a SIM card from another international company in our phone, we can always make local and international calls using our foreign data. Boomerang also allows family and friends who live overseas to call our home number for free..... which of course finds us wherever we are, as it simultaneously calls our cell phone. We could not recommend Vonage enough. We have never had a problem with anything related to Vonage.... it is simply a company and service that works and the price is incredible for all the different ways that we use it.
The cheapest of its kind, very functional, easy to use, so many great features at your finger tips wether it be Vonage for business or home. The one feature that I’d love to have as an option, for customers with multiple lines under one account. That there be one window/interface where you can receive all of your content from each line with notifications & full options as we are able to do now but only with the one line. So you can see your call log, receive messages & reply rather then having to login/out to each line through the app or have multiple windows open on a computer. Still unable to receive notifications for any other line then the one currently logged into at the moment. Would be an absolute astounding upgrade for me! Besides that I live Vonage & all the options it gives me at my fingertips! Thank You 🧡Vonage🧡
Happy to get the int'l long distance
I originally got the Vonage for home office calls but followed up when Vonage expanded into international long distance and offered a promotional special in early part of 2018. Although I am a bit jaded from bad experiences w other American phone companies (V; T), and Vonage would not provide a written account of the promotional offer terms as were explained by their customer service reps over the phone, the customer service quality is quite good and I remain somewhat hopeful they will keep their end of the bargain, at least for a time!
Connection between USA and Beijing has been working quite well w decent quality too even when using the Vonage mobile Extensions program!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.