Softphone App for VoIP and SIP voice and video calls, instant messaging and more!
Stay connected wherever you go. Start or join meetings with high definition, face-to-face video, high quality audio, and instant messaging - with Vonex Push Service for enhanced battery life.
Vonex Mobile is a softphone that increases your business productivity by streamlining business communication across mobile devices and teams. Whether you are a small start-up or a global enterprise, take the power of this award-winning softphone with you – at work, at home or anywhere in-between to ensure you stay connected and more productive.
Use the new Vonex Mobile app to:
• Message or call any person or group within your team for fluid business communication
• Join team meetings easily using voice and video calling
Technical Features Highlights:
• Thoughtfully innovated, with over 10 years of technology development, Vonex Mobile is now available either monthly or on an annual basis, which includes ongoing updates, Vonex Push Service (for enhanced battery life), high definition video calling, G.729 and other Wideband Codecs (previously paid add-ons).
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD Audio Codecs including G.722, Opus and SILK
• Video in 720p HD when using H.264 or VP8 on supported devices
• Supported accessories include headsets, headphone, as well as other BluetoothTM devices
• IPv4 and IPv6 support, including NAT64
Vonex Mobile is a standalone softphone subscription and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls. See www.vonex.com.au for information regarding VoIP plans.
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. Vonex Ltd will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
Vonex’s mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialler when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of Vonex is that Vonex Mobile a product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. Vonex will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
New features and improvements
*ClosedDomain validation logic improvement
*ClosedInstant messaging display layout improvement
*Stability and performance improvements
*Incoming Call Audio with Bluetooth
- IP VOICE AND DATA PTY LTD
- 73.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Counterpath Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.