The Voozanoo application is designed to extend EpiConcept's Voozanoo platform for public health programs to smartphones and tablets.
The Voozanoo platform covers the following public health issues:
- Improving disease understanding: Surveys and questionnaires, cohorts, registries
- Prevention programs
- Epidemiological surveillance and sanitary crisis response at the regional, national, and international levels
- Alert and response
- screening campaigns and results delivery
- Interaction with individuals (questionnaire, results, advice, etc.)
Using the app:
One will need to have been given an account by the administrator of the health program. After logging in, the user will see a list of the projects he or she has access to.
Connection and data transmission:
The app works in on-line or off-line mode. It sends its data via WiFi or the phone’s mobile data connection.
App technical characteristics:
- Project creation on a full-featured web-based editor and publication to the mobile device
- Multiple projects on one device
- Multiple users on one device (each with secure access)
- Supported variable types: text, long text, integer, decimal, Boolean, date, time, single choice, multiple choice
Voozanoo platform functional characteristics:
- Data collection
- Data management
- Cartography & Reporting
- Bulk mailings
- Application creation tools
- Data stored locally on the device is encrypted.
- Add a new widget `Barcode scanner`.
- Add a new widget `Matrix`. Previously, the entire matrix was transformed into a succession of choices.
- There is a way to unlock a user who has been blocked using a wrong PIN.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.