By EPICONCEPT SA
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Voozanoo application is designed to extend EpiConcept's Voozanoo platform for public health programs to smartphones and tablets.
The Voozanoo platform covers the following public health issues:
- Improving disease understanding: Surveys and questionnaires, cohorts, registries
- Prevention programs
- Epidemiological surveillance and sanitary crisis response at the regional, national, and international levels
- Alert and response
- screening campaigns and results delivery
- Interaction with individuals (questionnaire, results, advice, etc.)
Using the app:
One will need to have been given an account by the administrator of the health program. After logging in, the user will see a list of the projects he or she has access to.
Connection and data transmission:
The app works in on-line or off-line mode. It sends its data via WiFi or the phone’s mobile data connection.
App technical characteristics:
- Project creation on a full-featured web-based editor and publication to the mobile device
- Multiple projects on one device
- Multiple users on one device (each with secure access)
- Supported variable types: text, long text, integer, decimal, Boolean, date, time, single choice, multiple choice
Voozanoo platform functional characteristics:
- Data collection
- Data management
- Cartography & Reporting
- Bulk mailings
- Application creation tools
What's New in Version 1.2
Improved customization of forms from the Epicraft tool.