Voprosy Ekonomiki is a leading Russian economic journal. Founded: 1929. It publishes the top theoretical and empirical research on macroeconomic policies and institutional reforms in Russia.
The journal also welcomes more general submissions dealing with the political economy of institutional change as well as economic sociology, economic history, regional economic studies, analysis of particular markets and industries, international economics, and history of economic thought.
Voprosy Ekonomiki serves as an important forum for the Russian economic community. All articles are subject to a rigorous peer-review process.
Audience: economists-researchers, lecturers and students, high-rank public officials, corporate and banking analysts.
Language: Russian. Contents, abstracts, authors' affiliation and references are available in English.
Frequency: published monthly—12 Issues per year.
Pages per Issue: 160.
- small changes
- VOPROSY EKONOMIKI, NP
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c)Quazateam, LLC, 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Вопросы экономики, #10, 2018 $6.99
- Вопросы экономики, #6, 2017 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.