This is the most convenient way to access My Wife Hates Me.
Married comedians Rich Vos and Bonnie McFarlane bring you the podcast they swore they would never do. 'My Wife Hates Me' combines all of the bickering of a husband and wife with the sharp wit of two cutting edge comedians. Both painfully honest and brutally funny, Vos and Bonnie (Opie and Anthony, Last Comic Standing, Comedy Central Presents) give you a glimpse into their lives every week as they vent about the industry, every day life and each other. Subscribe now for free to get every episode of 'My Wife Hates Me' at RiotCast.com
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is the best and most convenient way to access My Wife Hates Me.
If you're a fan of the show you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode,rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!
New episode layouts
Ratings and Reviews
I listen religiously & have heard all the old episodes numerous times. Love that they are so real & so funny! Thanks, Bonny & Rich!
Vos & Bonnie rule!
I've listened to all 200+ episodes twice, and that means I've spent roughly 400 hours at Vos & Bonnie's dining room table in Hillsboro. My question is can someone have Stockholm Syndrome and still be laughing? I look forward to every episode. At times it's like being at the comic's table at the cellar. At others, it's a behind the scenes look at the life of a top notch comedy writer and a comedic legend. Bonnie bakes, makes coffee, and Rich takes phone calls from his daughter and Bobby Kelly - but we can only hear his side of the conversation. It's like a Bob Newhart routine except there's a real person on the other end of the line. In between the initial "Testing 123...now try yours" and the closing "This week I'll be appearing at____" is a heavy dose of Vos & Bonnie (and Raina) reality. I won't miss it. You shouldn't either. Oh, and if you're new to the show, pony up the $1.99/month to go behind the wall. I envy you - you have hundreds of hours of great shows ahead!
Rich and Bonnie are the funniest comedy couple. If you are a fan of either one of them then you will LOVE this podcast.
- Robert Sprance
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.