The VoterVoice mobile app provides tools to effectively communicate with policy-makers and stay engaged in the public affairs process. Organizations using the VoterVoice platform can create an Action Center with a variety of features customized for their needs. Depending on the organization's needs, those features may include:
- Advocacy message tool
- Survey response tool
- Petition signing tool
- Scorecard tool that allows members to view legislative voting records
- Events tool where attendees can register for upcoming hill days, conferences, etc.
- Meetings tool with agenda, talking points, attendees, and report submission capability
- Bills tool for viewing pertinent legislation
- Elected Official directory
- VoterVoice LLC
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 VoterVoice, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.