Vox Tools: Learn to Sing
By Carlos Campaña
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to learn to sing or make better use of your voice? Vox Tools offers this and much more.
App programmed directly by vocal technique teachers of Vox Technologies.
Vox Technologies wants to share their knowledge of vocal technique with you completely free of charge. Unlike other apps, we do NOT charge anything for extra content inside the App.
In Vox Tools you will find:
- Fully compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 3GS/4, iPod and iPad.
- A fully guided training section, with programs created by vocal technique teachers of Vox Technologies, full of audio examples, for both men and women. There will be a lot more with each update!
- Unlike other Apps on the market, Vox Tools lets you choose exactly your voice type (both for men and women), to give even more accurate and personalized training.
- An advanced tool for expert singers and vocal technique teachers with which you can make your own custom workouts.
- Possibility to hire fully customized training sessions with one of the teachers of Vox Technologies.
- Useful tools such as a personal voice recorder and a virtual piano. We will be adding many more tools in future updates.
- Direct access to our blog, where you will find a lot of tips to improve the performance of your voice, stay updated with the development of Vox Tools, and much more.
Vox Tools is an App made by and for singers. Even the smallest detail has been designed from our experience as singers.
No updates since 2012
Hey, so don't get me wrong, this app is really great, and it's awesome that's it's free! I just wish there has been some updates in the past 2 years! Clearly this app has probably been abandoned by the developer, which is a shame, because it could have even more potential than it already does!
For example, it would be nice to have the options under "free training" consolidated on the actual training screen itself... so one would not have to switch between screens multiple times to set it up.
Most importantly, however, I would love to see an option for the BPM to go lower than 140! Not everyone is a vocal gymnast from the start, and some of us (just me?) still have some issues with pitch that we'd really love to dial in at a more comfortable pace, especially when dealing with our lower range.
Overall, however, a great aid to singers. Crossing my fingers that the developer will come back sometime! Otherwise I might have to make my own app ;)
Excellent, when it works.
I've been using this app to warm up my voice for about a week now and have loved the results! I can't believe those excersises really help my vibrato. However, lately I've been experiencing problems with the sound. Sometimes it just goes completely mute and I either have to delete and re install it or restart my phone. Recently, none of that worked. It's not my phones general audio. The creator should fix the bugs? Updates?
I love this app it's teaching me how to use my voice and it's helping me to sing better. It has exercises to to prepare your voice to sing just like a sports player warms up before a game to prevent injury so does your voice before singing. I wanted to learn how to sing and sound good while doing so. I think I am doing much better after using this app. Thank You
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Released: Nov 02, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Seller: Carlos Campana Molinero
- © 2015 Vox Technologies Vocal Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.