Voxer combines the best of voice, text, photo, and video with walkie talkie messaging (Push-to-talk PTT) in one free, secure messaging app. Featured by Apple in 50+ countries, loved by tens of millions of people, and now available on the Apple Watch.
Better than phone calls, faster than texting. Just push a button, talk and instantly communicate in real-time, live. You can also listen to saved messages later at your convenience, share text, photos, video, and your location.
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push-To-Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos, videos, and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
* Send end-to-end encrypted messages (Private chats) using the Signal Protocol
Upgrade to Voxer Pro and get access to the following features:
- Walkie talkie mode, (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app)
- Voice-to-Text transcription,
- Admin Control
- Increased storage
- Extreme notifications
- Dropbox integration and more.
Voxer Pro is built for remote, mobile teams that aren't sitting at a desk and need to communicate quickly. On-demand, delivery, logistics, hotels and hospitality, field service, NGO and education teams all use Voxer Pro.
Voxer Pro subscriptions are $3.99/month or $29.99/year and auto-renew.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (either $3.99/month or $29.99/year)
- You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Voxer Pro
Terms of Service: https://www.voxer.com/tos
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
- Image fixes
Having trouble with your badge counts? Pull down on Chats > Tap Edit > Tap Mark All as Read to reset your badge count.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Let us know if you come across any bumps along the way by reporting any bugs via the app. We are currently hard at work on creating a better Voxer experience for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Voxer has bugs, and the developers don’t care.
I have used Voxer for nearly 5 years now. Through the process, there have been many bugs. The developer team has been slow but has eventually ridden the app of most bugs.
There is a concern, however, that has never been fixed and is seemingly never going to be fixed. The notification system is out of control. The badges are almost daily misrepresented on the app. Listening to a vox message very often does not clear it. They include a button called “mark all as heard” and this button fails at doing its job quite often.
I have emailed the developer team, and they responded with a message explaining that I was using the app incorrectly and I was at fault. They have released multiple app fixes that claim to fix the issues, but they do not. And, for the record, this is not my device exclusively. I know many people with the same issues. And my phone is not outdated, either. I have iPhone X.
Overall, Voxer is a good app just because of how many people use it. It’s pretty convenient. But the bugs and the lack of care the developers give is really frustrating. I am not giving this app 1 star because that would be very harsh for a pretty good app. But when an app is unusable do to glitches that the team is fully aware of yet refuse to fix... that’s why I must rate this app so poorly.
Respect your clients. Respect your users. We are what got you successful.
The best ever! Immediate delivery. Only one button to hold and talk. Safe while driving and it's live real time, reliable! I love it! Push one button not 2 or 3 to talk like whattsup app. Very efficient, no need to text! I love Voxer. Reliable, too.
I love that it is real time. I can send links from Safari. I can send Pandora and IHeartRadio music links to share with my friend. Of course pics! My friend can see where I am driving or at live! My friend is a USA marine in Kabul, Afghanistan currently! Thank you Voxer for bringing my friend and I closer!!
Issues getting messages
I’ve been a daily voxer user for years and as much as I love it, it’s been so glitchy lately that I’m looking for other options. The messages I receive don’t always come through and I’m unable to do anything to retrieve them. Even if the sender resends the message, texts the message, emails it and I open it in another device...it’s lost in cyber space. They can listen to the message on their end just fine but it will never come through on my end. I would love to know how to fix this (relaunching and/or reloading the app doesn’t work). I’m so frustrated!
- Voxer LLC
- 98.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Voxer® is a registered trademark of Voxer IP, LLC. Copyright © 2010-2015 Voxer IP, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Voxer Pro Subscription $3.99
- Voxer Pro Subscription $2.99
- Voxer Pro Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.