Voxer Walkie-Talkie PTT
By Voxer LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in 50+ countries
Voxer is more than just a Walkie-Talkie.
With Voxer every push-to-talk message is live (people can listen as you talk) and recorded (in an inbox of messages). You can send text, photos, and share your location alongside audio messages.
Voxer allows you to easily and instantly communicate with one friend or a group of friends. Friends can listen to your message while you talk, or check audio messages later. Forget about separate phone calls, voicemails, text messages and emails.
Join the tens of millions of people worldwide who are using Voxer to:
* Enjoy free, live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push To Talk)
* Talk with friends cross platform
* Send voice, text, photos and location messages
* Play messages back later - they're all recorded
* Chat with one friend or with a group
* Create messages even when offline
* Get notifications for new messages
* Avoid annoying advertisements
* Works on any cellular data network and WiFi – good for international use
* Play voice messages faster at 2x or 3x speed
++++ UPGRADE TO VOXER PRO +++++
You can upgrade to Voxer Pro from within the app. Just go to the Settings page or your profile page.
Voxer Pro gives you new features not available on Voxer including:
* Live Interrupt Mode – listen to messages as they arrive even when you’re out of the app or the screen is locked
* Extreme Notifications - get louder, more frequent notifications for messages
*** NY Times review, September 5th, 2012, “Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. Voxer is
free. It’s for both Apple and Android devices. It’s packed with features. And it’s self-explanatory.”
- David Pogue***
*** CNET review, January 8th, 2013, “This is our favorite way to communicate quickly” ***
Voxer turns your device into the ultimate PTT (Push To Talk) real-time Walkie Talkie.
- Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
- Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
- Check out support.voxer.com
- Send us your feedback directly from Voxer. Tap Settings -> Support -> Send feedback
What's New in Version 2.7.5
Addicted. Totally love it. Bridges communication barriers and gaps better than any platform. So simple. So fun. So addicting. Why bother with texts, calls, voicemail, email, etc. when you have Voxxer!! I have grown closer to my whole family using this. Who has time to sit through an entire phone call anymore? Not me. Who has time to leave a billion voicemails and listen back to them too? Not me. This app is so amazing. I seriously cannot live with out it. You can send text, pics or voice message and if they are on the app same time as you it's like a walkie talkie. You can stop rewind, fast forward, speed up messages. You can leave 50 disjointed messages at different times and they play back as one streaming message. I can't say enough good about this app. I promote it everywhere because I want all my friends to use it. Only thing I wish it could do is send video clips. If I could send my Vines or something like that it'd be too good to be true. Seriously. But for now I can just just send links to videos. Which works. Thank you Voxxer! You have seriously changed my life. <3
Fix you Software
I’ve been an evangelical user of Voxer since its first release. Unfortunately they have always been challenged to offer reliable delivery of their messages. Too often a message gets stuck and never gets unstuck (e.g. never downloads, does not play, stops in the middle of playback and cannot get past that point). I’m fed up that after so much time and releases that they cannot get this most basic of functions resolved and will look to WhatsApp or another technology for this service.
To make it worse, when you open a trouble ticket, they don’t even take ownership and identify it as a long standing problem that they are aware of. Instead they send an email telling you to take in depth trouble shooting steps, like ensuring that you are connected to the internet (yes, that was sarcasm).
Voxer, it is way past time that you get your act together and be a real company. Stop investing your money in silly features and fix your core technology so that people don’t lose important data.
Dropped down 2 stars.
I used Voxer the first time back in December 2011. I moved from Texas to California and my drive was great, not only a beautiful drive but, with Voxer on my hip! I stayed in touch with everyone so easily. I wrote a review back then giving 5 stars. I have to reneg on that now. When using it now, the freezing issues are the most irritating. If/when it freezes you have to close/reopen, every time!!!! Drives me INSANE!!!! I've done all the updates from day one. I have to say also, the slide to lock option should have stayed just that. AN OPTION. Sorry for yelling ;p but, I NEED this app to work properly 100% of the time due to having very poor cell service in my area. I'll bump the rating back to 5 when my issues have been resolved.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 2.7.5
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Voxer LLC
- Voxer® is a registered trademark of Voxer IP, LLC. Copyright © 2010-2013 Voxer IP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Voxer Pro Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Voxer Pro Yearly Subscription$29.99