Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger
By Voxer LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your communication more efficient, effective and personal with Voxer. Featured by Apple in 50+ countries, loved by tens of millions of people, and now available on the Apple Watch.
Voxer is a free app that combines the best of voice, text, photo, and video messages with walkie talkies in one messaging app. Easily and instantly communicate with friends, family or teams at work live, or listen to saved messages later at your convenience. You can also share text, photos, video, and your location alongside voice messages.
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, groups of friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push To Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos, videos, and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
Upgrade to Voxer Pro for $3.99/monthly or $29.99/yearly for enhanced group communication with larger group chats, Admin Control, increased storage, walkie talkie mode (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app), extreme notifications, and more. Voxer Pro subscriptions auto-renew.
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
What's New in Version 3.17.1
* Check out your new profile page! It's got a slick new design and the ability to see shared contacts with others.
* Bug fixes for a better Voxer experience.
Disappointed with Talk button location
I'm a long time Voxer user and appreciate the app very much. Up until recently, the talk button was always in the center of the screen along the bottom, which worked very well for holding your phone and talking at the same time. With the last update, I see the button has been moved to the bottom right hand if the screen. This makes the function much more difficult to safely talk and hold the phone with one hand while driving. I would be thrilled to have the option of bringing the talk button back to the center position. Thank you for your time.
): No interface change?
I've been checking the App Store every single day since the last update, hoping that the button would be moved back to the center, or at least that we would be given the option to do so. I was so excited to see an update today...I really hope you'll listen to the many other people who voiced their concerns, not only for the button placement, but for other improvements as well.
!!! Security Risk !!! Uploads ALL your Contacts to their Server !!!
How reputable is this company?? How secure is their server??!! We don't know. Is it physically in a proper server facility and running state-of-the-art firewall and security software to pretext YOUR CONTACT DATA from hackers? We don't know. Is it John Smith's self built PC in his living room where he can conveniently sell your data to those willing to pay good money for it??? We just don't know.
Sorry, but I'm not willing to take the risk. It's too high.
Perhaps when they redesign it to allow you to selectively CREATE a Voxer contact within the app I'll use it. Right now we can't even open the app without uploading all my contacts. Until then it's a HUGE SECRITY RISK!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 03, 2016
- Version: 3.17.1
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Voxer LLC
- Voxer® is a registered trademark of Voxer IP, LLC. Copyright © 2010-2015 Voxer IP, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Voxer Pro Subscription$2.99
- Voxer Pro Subscription$3.99
- Voxer Pro Subscription$29.99
- Voxer Pro Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Voxer Pro Yearly Subscription$29.99