Voya Media is a cross-platform media player that easily plays all your music, pictures and videos.
- Privacy (no spyware, ads or user tracking)
- Audio (AAC, AC3, DTS, FLAC, MP3, TrueHD, Vorbis, WMA)
- Images (BMP, DDS, GIF, ICO, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIFF, WebP)
- Videos (H.264, H.265, DivX, MPEG, Theora, WMV, XviD)
- Subtitles (MicroDVD, PGS, SSA/ASS, SubRip, VobSub)
- Add multiple files and directories
- No support for DRM-encrypted media (*1)
- Add pictures from iCloud Photo Library
- Add files from Dropbox
- Add files from UPnP devices
- Share files with other UPnP devices (*2)
- Music Metadata (APE, ASF/WMA, ID3, iTunes/M4A, Vorbis)
- Picture Metadata (Exif)
- Movie and TV show details (TMDb API)
- Streaming internet radio stations (SHOUTcast API)
- YouTube channels and playlists (*2) (YouTube API)
(*1) For example: WMDRM (WMA), CSS (DVD), AACS (Blu-ray) etc.
(*2) Cannot share/host files on iOS devices because of limited local/persistent storage
(*3) Many videos are restricted from being played outside of youtube.com (mostly music videos)
- Fixed some minor issues
- Improved the subtitle font engine
- Optimized memory handling
- Updated FFmpeg to version 3.4.4
- Updated FreeImage to version 3.18.0
- Updated libCURL to version 7.61.0
- Updated SQLite to version 3.24.0
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to find pictures
App fails to find ANY pictures on iPhone 7 with IOS 11.2.5
Developer Response ,
I just added support for iCloud Photo Library in the new version 3.0.3.
- Abdellah Jammary
- 79.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 Adam A. Jammary (Jammary Consulting)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.