By HOsy - intelligent software.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
VPN!Assistant helps you to create a VPN configuration between your FRITZ!Box and your Mac, iOS device or other FRITZ!Box.
You enter step by step all necessary data for the VPN connection. At the end you get the necessary configuration files, which you activate in your FRITZ!Box, your Mac or your iOS device.
If you are in your FRITZ!Box network, you can automatically enable the created configuration in the FRITZ!Box by VPN!Assistant.
On your Mac or iOS device, you only need to select the configuration file and follow the installation steps.
Enable VPN connection - done!
- you need a FRITZ!Box
- the FRITZ!Box must have firmware version using xx.04.80 (or higher)
- iOS device from version 3.1 or Mac OS X version from 10.6
- for a VPN connection to your FRITZ!Box it is advisable to set up a Dynamic DNS name
- VPN!Assistant is not a VPN software, the software simply creates configuration files
What's New in Version 1.4
- support for new AVM Firmware 06.69, 06.80
- added AirDrop sharing
- internal fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 02, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: HOsy - intelligent software.
- © HOsy - intelligent software.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor