Have you ever been counting on your VPN connection to get to that important document only to discover that you've been disconnected?
Have you ever started to download a large file only to discover that your VPN connection got disconnect before finishing?
Then VPN AutoConnect is made for you!
This simple app lives in the menu bar (up there, next to the clock), and checks if your VPN Connection is alive at any time.
• How to it setup?
- Use the built-in VPN Connection in OS X Network Preference to set it up,
- Select the connection you want to keep alive from the VPN AutoConnect drop-down menu,
- Click "Turn On", and you're good to go.
- Correcting a bug with OS X Yosemite,
- Revamped and cleaned Status Bar Icon.
Ratings and Reviews
does not work
doesn’t work on High Sierra
Seems to work so far on High Sierra
I just installed this to help with a manual install of cyberghost on my new MacBook Air. It wouldn’t run the VPN software for some reason so I had to set it up manual. This app seems to be working so far on the latest OS as of Sept. 2018. I just lost connection and saw it reconnect, which it wasn’t doing previous to this app. Thank you. I will update.
"No VPN Found"
VPN is IKEv2, and this app doesn't see it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.