VPN Express - Best Mobile VPN for Blocked Websites & Online Games version 5
By Express Network Solutions Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+++300MB VPN data for FREE!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch)+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, France and Germany!
WHAT IS IT?
VPN is a 128-bit encrypted tunnel between your device (computer, iPhone/iTouch/iPad) and one of our servers.
WHY HAVE A VPN ACCOUNT?
If you want a total Internet traffic anonymizing experience, a VPN account is the best way to go - there’s no IP numbers to configure into the webapps, and no software to install - just set up the VPN and it’s done! Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Access all websites and applications like Youtube, Hulu, Facebook and Twitter without restrictions
- Bypass VOIP (like Skype): use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Grant access to restricted websites at work or at school even behind firewalls
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- Security & anonymity with a secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Protect your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Virtual Firewall - Attacks are often directed at a known IP address.
- International Internet Users - ISPs would like to prevent users from enjoying the Internet, with a USA IP there are no controls!
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
WHY USE VPN EXPRESS FOR YOUR VPN SERVICES?
- Support All VPN Protocols available in iOS devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- Lowest Rates with 24x7 availability! 99% service up time! Beat any other competitors in market!
- Optimized for iPhone/iPad/iTouch communication
- Quality Network ensures your VPN service will be fast wherever you are in the world
- You can try our VPN services out for FREE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY EVERYDAY:
+++++ Mar 2, 2012 by DrRhysB
"Excellent App! - I had tried several VPN plans before this & wasn't satisfied with the through-put consistency. VPN Express does exactly what, when, & how I need it for a very reasonable price. Best one out there!"
+++++ Feb 27, 2012 by tjsmsmith
"Awesome VPN! - We just got back from China for an adoption trip and we used this app all the time. After setting up the special setup for China at home, it worked like a charm and we never had a problem with it. Nice price, too, for the permanent amount of data transfer. We used up the free part and got into the paid part but it didn't cost that much so will continue to use this VPN whenever I have the need."
+++++ Jan 22, 2012 by Neil.D
"100% Perfect. 100% of the Time - This is the best VPN solution I have used. It's on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and can be used simultaneously! The pricing plans are awesome as well. Saves me a bundle."
+++++ Jan 11, 2012 by Anthony Martinez
"Simple, efficient VPN. It just works. - Very easy to use with auto-configure setting. I use this all the time, and find it is great when traveling internationally or when I want greater wifi security in coffee shops. Recommended."
+++++ Oct 17, 2011 by Computer Bear
"VPN Express - This app is great. Skype was blocked at the hospital where my son was in the NICU. My family and friends could not always travel the 150 mile round trip with us to see the baby. The hospitals IT director was asked to unblock Skype several times. He would not. With this app I went around the firewall. I highly recommend this app."
What's New in Version 5.1.0
- Fixed empty VPN server list in China
- "Delete Account" now only delete local data: remote data will be disabled but won't be deleted
- Fixed a couple of issues on VPN connection
More reliable than others
I’ve tried several of the different VPN’s available for iOS. I stick with this one for a couple reasons. 1. If you’re on iOS 8 they don’t force you to install an unsigned profile like some of the others still do. 2. A lot of the other VPN’s with 5 star reviews are totally bogus reviews made by customers who are promised free data if they give the app 5 stars. VPN Express doesn’t do that and to my knowledge they never have done that. 3. Very affordable pricing and the lucky draw rewards actually pay off. I just won 20 gigabytes so I’m pretty happy with that. 4 Their plans are easy to understand and they have both subscription and data only plans. I don’t really understand why someone would pay for 30 days 1gb vpn services vs no time limit 1gb vpn service. Especially when the price difference is so small but the option is there if you want it. 5. I am I able to buy the data I want and use it on my iPhone, my iPad and my desktop computer all at once without any issues. Easy to setup and one of the more reliable services I’ve experienced when connecting. I will occasionally have difficulty connecting for a brief time but this is the nature of the internet. No site or service is ever 100% all of the time. Anyone ever had a hard time connecting to the App Store? Yeah.. This is one of the better VPN’s you can choose in my honest opinion.
The only VPN app I use because it's amazing. I love how you can do those daily/monthly, rewards! And the subscriptions are on sale all the time so that's a good plus! But I mean you don't really need to buy it, you just need to register a new account or do those rewards to get data. I use this all the time for school because they have some social media blocked and before I got this app I had to use my cellular data and I would go over my amount. But now I don't use my cellular data I use my school's wifi and just connect the VPN! Now the only bad thing about this is that sometime when I'm trying to connect it won't let me. It will say "connecting" for like 30 seconds and say "connection failed" I have to sometimes try to connect it for like 5 times before it actually does connect. But this could my school's wifi being weird. Anyways this is a great app definitely recommend!!
Great until iOS 8 came out, now... No good.
I have been unable to use it for more than a month now and I cannot get in touch with any sort of customer service. It no longer works on my iPad, nor did it work when I got my new iPhone 6 a few weeks ago. I keep getting an error message about servers not responding or taking too much time. I have 6.8GB left and I cannot access the service. Non-existent customer service department somehow manages to send me emails about China updates but cannot fix my issues or even reply. Had this app for more than 2 years, but recently it went from 5 stars to 1 in my opinion. Maybe this review will get a response. I wound up buying a different VPN for my laptop and I am shopping for another for my phone and iPad. Does not work well on Windows 8.1 either, but it was great on Windows 7. Time to work out the kinks VPN before you lose all your subscribers. Funny thing is that the app support button takes you to a webpage where you cannot contact them via email or phone. Bad .
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 12, 2014
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Express Network Solutions Limited
- © Express Network Solutions Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 Days VPN Service (4GB bandwidth) $1.99
- 30 Days VPN Service (2GB bandwidth)$0.99
- 60 Days VPN Service (10GB bandwidth)$3.99
- 90 Days VPN Service with 30GB bandwidth$5.99
- 5GB Data Transfer$2.99
- 10GB Permanent Bandwidth$5.99
- 30 Days VPN Service (6GB bandwidth)$2.99
- 365 Days VPN Service with 300GB Data Transfer$29.99
- 1000MB Data Transfer$1.99
- 120 Days VPN Service with 80GB bandwidth$12.99