+++300MB VPN data for FREE!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch)+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Hong Kong and Germany!
WHAT IS IT?
VPN is a 128-bit encrypted tunnel between your device (computer, iPhone/iTouch/iPad) and one of our servers.
WHY HAVE A VPN ACCOUNT?
If you want a total Internet traffic anonymizing experience, a VPN account is the best way to go - there’s no IP numbers to configure into the webapps, and no software to install - just set up the VPN and it’s done! Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- A secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Secure your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
WHY USE VPN EXPRESS FOR YOUR VPN SERVICES?
- Support All VPN Protocols available in iOS devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- Lowest Rates with 24x7 availability! 99% service up time! Beat any other competitors in market!
- Optimized for iPhone/iPad/iTouch communication
- Quality Network ensures your VPN service will be fast wherever you are in the world
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
+++++ Mar 2, 2012 by DrRhysB
"Excellent App! - I had tried several VPN plans before this & wasn't satisfied with the through-put consistency. VPN Express does exactly what, when, & how I need it for a very reasonable price. Best one out there!"
+++++ Jan 22, 2012 by Neil.D
"100% Perfect. 100% of the Time - This is the best VPN solution I have used. It's on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and can be used simultaneously! The pricing plans are awesome as well. Saves me a bundle."
+++++ Jan 11, 2012 by Anthony Martinez
"Simple, efficient VPN. It just works. - Very easy to use with auto-configure setting. I use this all the time, and find it is great when traveling internationally or when I want greater wifi security in coffee shops. Recommended."
+++++ Oct 17, 2011 by Computer Bear
"VPN Express - This app is great. Skype was blocked at the hospital where my son was in the NICU. My family and friends could not always travel the 150 mile round trip with us to see the baby. The hospitals IT director was asked to unblock Skype several times. He would not. With this app I went around the firewall. I highly recommend this app."
Ratings and Reviews
Device app used on is IPhone 6+.
With the availability of VPNs out there, service providers like this need to up their game. Sure, the app functions as a VPN and it is not free if you intend to use it for any length, but the plans are reasonable and comparable to other providers. I dislike this particular VPN because it gives a false sense of security. You connect just fine and start doing your thing, then... the VPN cuts off. So there you are- vulnerable. You had a vpn on when you started your session, but heaven help you if you don't watch the vpn icon like a hawk. It will cut off and then all your traffic will be ripe for the picking for anyone that is inclined. Kind of like having a car that is unreliable and subject to stop running at random times. Not ideal for security at all! As stated, with as many VPNs that are out there, find one that delivers.
Now very reliable
Living in China for 3 years, I tried several vpn's. Sometimes I had issues with all of them but I think it had more to do with the China firewall.
I ended up with 3 of the best ones for China on my phone and this one was the most reliable.
I purchased 120G of data 2 years ago and got about 20 in bonuses over the 2 years and still have some left.
I used it on both my iPhone ( iPhone 4 and now 6S) and my laptop with Windows 8.1 and it worked great.
If you American and travel to China, a vpn is necessary and I recommend this one the most
The VPN was working, but now it gives me this error for user authentication. I paid for a premium membership and I haven’t even used more than 10 percent of it yet. Now I can’t use the VPN at all. And when I try to contact someone it tells me I need to login or have an email setup which is bogus because I’ve signed in after changing my password several times. On top of which my email is the one I used to create the account so why can I message the devs to help me. Please respond back with a fix and I’ll change my review and rating. If not I will contact Apple to get a refund on my IAP payment since it would be fraudulent.
- Express Network Solutions Limited
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Express Network Solutions Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Days VPN Service (4GB bandwidth) $1.99
- 30 Days VPN Service (2GB bandwidth) $0.99
- 60 Days VPN Service (10GB bandwidth) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.