Enjoy safe and private Internet access with the world’s most advanced VPN.
With NordVPN app for iPhone and iPad you can privately surf the Web and secure your Wi-Fi connections against various cyber threats. Sign up for your free trial now.
Read on for more!
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Open the app and pick one of our 5000+ remote servers that are located in 60 countries.
STAY SECURE NO MATTER WHAT
With the NordVPN app on, all your Internet traffic is strongly encrypted and extremely difficult to decipher. What is more - we don’t keep any logs of your activity.
JUST TAP AND RUN
Click the activation button to turn your protection on and off. To select a server, simply click on the map or browse the country list.
TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE
Still not sure? NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial on all subscription plans, so you have nothing to lose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE FEATURES:
- Unlimited VPN traffic
- Friendly 24/7 support
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Connect up to 6 devices under one account
- Military-grade encryption protocols (IKEv2/IPsec)
Ready to go? Try NordVPN for free now.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you'll need a subscription to get started. You can choose from three subscription plans: $11.99/month, $53.99/6 months and $83.99/12 months.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your App Store Account Settings.
* “Hey Siri. Where’s my online privacy?” Or, “Hey Siri. Make me secure online.” Now you can choose any command you want to connect to VPN by only using your voice – we’re integrated with Siri Shortcuts on iOS 12. We offer two shortcuts for starters: for Quick Connect and for disconnecting from VPN.
* We improved our VoiceOver support.
* Swipe to the right in your Lock Screen and here it is – the fresh-looking NordVPN widget that conveniently keeps key actions just a swipe away.
* Oi! The app is now available in Brazilian Portuguese.
* Implemented design tweaks to make the app more user-friendly for iPad users.
* Solved the curious case of favorite servers fading away and never coming back. Normally, we hide overloaded servers from lists on purpose, but the problem was, we kept forgetting to show them in your favorites’ list once they’re available again. It’s all fixed now.
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I find NordVPN a great service. I researched long and hard to see if there were any definite winners, and there were not. I think the biggest problem is potential conflicts of interest with the various reviewers. Still NordVPN seemed to come out at or near the top in most of the reviews, so with that I decided to give them a try. This is my first try at a VPN service, as such, so I am far from an expert in his area.
I was looking for basically three things 1)ease of use, 2) security , and 3) speed. With NVPN I have been very pleased with all three, but there is a little room for improvement. This could easily be a stellar 5 Star service if they tweaked their client apps a bit.
I have a 60 Mbps Internet service. My normal worst case is to drop to 20 Mbps. This sounds terrible, but it is not as bad as it sounds IMO. By switching to a different lightly loaded server, however, my speed only drops to around 55-58 Mbps which is basically imperceptible. Some of NVPN’s client apps make it easy to locate and select a nearby lightly loaded server and others don’t. It is important to seek out a good server if you are getting a real performance hit, so if NVPN would build this manual capability into their clients, through filtering etc, they would be exceptional and definitely 5 Star.
DONT DO IT!
So it has not even been ONE DAY since the horrible software went out...it kept reconnecting all of the sudden then ALL my apps did not work ...i have an iPhone 10 brand all filly updated...i make a complaint and they attempt to handle my complaint by asking me 200 questions????!!...then i ask WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO FIX MY PROBLEM..i submitted a ticket please fix it....i get the crazy runaround and am asked 200 questions..i even ask for a supervisor to no avail! i also see they are in Panama s thats a little sketchy idk ...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE AND SO IS THE SOFTWARE...WHATS THE POINT? i downloaded express vpn and everything is awesome now ....my cousin also had that issue and he told me about it and he also went to express vpn ....these guys dont get that you just need a problem solved not 200 questions...its sad but i cant do nord vpn its 2018 and they are rude to customers and never touch your account to see of there is actually something wrong with the account or their server or anything....please do your research before buying this product its 100 a year btw and on the first day it started to act up
UPDATE:i looked at the ripoff report review they have horrible reviews online and on this PLEASE DO YOU RESEARCH before buying! READ all the fraud billing charges and horrid connections everyone talks about and omg customer service is the worst!
Hello and let us apologize for any inconveniences encountered. However, it would be great if you could update your review with the Ticket ID that you have received after contacting our customers' support team, for us to check how was the situation handled on their end and escalate the matter afterward. As of questions asked by our support team, they are necessary in order for our team to determinate what could be the cause of the issue.
Not Sure What to Think of This
I’ve got an app that suggests daily apps for me and this one was on the list. I’m not very familiar with VPNs so after reading about what it does I wanted to check out what people were saying about it in the AppStore. I was surprised to see it had over 5,400 reviews.
I guess my question is, what are so many people doing online that makes them feel like they need to pay $7-$12 a month to keep secret? They only two answers that come to mind are that either they’re doing something illegal, or that they’re overly paranoid. I just watched the Better Call Saul episode where Jimmy convinces this business man that the IRS is listening to everything he does and so gets him to buy like ten burner cell phones. That’s kind of what this reminds me off.
But, that said, like I said previously I don’t know a lot about this stuff and maybe I’m the one out of the loop. But if it’s either of the other two things then I wouldn’t have a very good opinion of a company that is either making things easier for people to engage in illegal activities or is preying on the insecurities of the paranoid.
BTW, If it’s a case of me being ignorant of what’s what, I’m always open to a response that might enlighten me on the subject and change my opinion (and of course my review score).
Hello. VPN is a best way to conceal your activities online, so no one would be able to check or intercept your traffic while you are connected to a server of ours. That said, no hackers could access your device remotely, ISP could not check what websites you're visiting since all of the connections are encrypted and secured. We are fighting for internet freedom and bringing it to our users.
- TEFINKOM & CO S.A
- 132.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tefinkom & CO S.A
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $11.99
- 1 Month $11.99
- 1 Year $83.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.