Avast SecureLine VPN Proxy is the fastest and simplest VPN for iPhone to stay safe and completely private when accessing your favorite apps and websites, wherever you are. 100% unlimited!
Avast protects 400 million people worldwide, making it number one on the market. Protect your device too.
WHY IS AVAST SECURELINE THE BEST VPN?
■ Fast and Reliable: Large coverage of servers worldwide ensures the fastest service
■ Unlimited: Use as much as you want without any limitations
■ Simple: Start using with one-button activation
■ Trusted: Join over 400 million users who trust Avast
■ Change Your Location: Connect to servers in 22 countries around the world
■ Uninterrupted Connection: Reconnect automatically when switching from data to Wi-Fi
■ World-class Customer Service: Get fast and reliable support
WHY SHOULD YOU USE AVAST SECURELINE VPN?
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public Wi-Fi
Our private encryption VPN ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open Wi-Fi hotspots. Secure your Wi-Fi and privacy with our highly secure VPN service.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse websites anonymously and get private access. Your Internet connection will appear to originate from a different location. Use it to hide and anonymize your banking logins, chats, emails and payments.
■ Choose your location
It also comes with other advantages such as choosing your location and staying anonymous. If you travel and need access from different locations, you can use SecureLine VPN to connect to servers around the world (e.g. in the UK and USA) to access more online content, browse websites anonymously and get private access. Connect to servers through 29 popular locations in 22 countries around the world.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
Avast SecureLine is a VPN service that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible to spy on.
* Length of subscription: one month; six months and one year.
* Trial: One year licence goes with 7 days of free trial that you can cancel anytime without being charged 24h before end of trial.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Find more info at https://www.avast.com/secureline-vpn#ios
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avast.com/eula
We keep improving the experience so we've fixed some minor bugs and improved performance. Let us know what you think so we can continue improving our app.
Ratings and Reviews
How do I delete this from my phone? I don’t want it!! It renews Jan 3 2019. I don’t want to be billed again!! How do I contact Avast?????
Developer Response ,
"Hi, sorry to hear that. Please contact my colleagues through this form: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/paid_ios_Avast-SecureLine-VPN-for-iOS
Mediocre, not super dependable. Will we get a beneficial update soon?
The updates seem to never really solve the biggest problems. This app, which I have paid for the last two years, frequently drops the connection to the server and does not reconnect. It doesn’t notify you either. I suddenly realize on public WiFi or at home that suddenly I’m no longer connected to my VPN. Happens during active use or idle periods. Additionally, every couple weeks or so it will say that it has to reinstall the VPN profile out of the blue. Closing the app and relaunching sometimes fixes this. Very annoying especially when your connection is no longer secure. Sometimes it asks to reinstall the VPN profile back to back to back even with a reboot of my phone. IPhone 10 and 6+ have identical problems running this app. I’m going to start looking for a better VPN service before my next years payment. Time to do some homework and hope to not deal with the same frustration with other providers. I’m even willing to pay significantly more elsewhere just not to be frustrated so often. I have other apps from Avast that work flawlessly so why can’t they get it together with SecureLine?
i need help!
it was working perfectly for around 2 months, after that it just stop working. it says “reconnecting “ and it never does, later an error pops up “the vpn server did not respond” . i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn’t work. sometimes it works when i use my cellular data. the support is very poor.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Please provide us more details by sending the log. Here are steps how to do it: 1) Wait for the issue to appear 2) Open the SecureLine app 3) Tap the icon of "cog wheel" in the upper right corner to enter settings 4) In settings tap on "Help" 5) Right at the bottom tap on the blue "Contact Support" 6) Select the "Contact technical support" at the top 7) Enter your e-mail, describe the problem, make sure that at the bottom you attach the log file for analysis and "Submit" the ticket When we receive this additional information we can react properly. Thanks, Avast Mobile Support-Team
- AVAST Software a.s.
- 91.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Avast
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Mobile-Only Plan $4.99
- Yearly Mobile-Only Plan $29.99
- Avast SecureLine VPN $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.