VPN Unlimited - Best Private VPN Proxy
By KeepSolid Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
VPN Unlimited - the Best Private & Secure VPN service for Mac with built-in DNS Firewall to protect your privacy and secure your connections when you use public or semi-public WiFi hotspot networks.
Get secure and unlimited access to your favorite websites wherever you are! Block malware domains, tracking systems and annoying ads on any device you use with our DNS Firewall.
Join Millions of Anonymous Users who trust VPN Unlimited to keep their Data Private and Secure.
Why VPN Unlimited?
With VPN Unlimited you will be able to:
* Get full access to all blocked web content
* Protect your privacy
* Keep safe your private data
* Hide your IP and physical address
* Avoid malware websites and block ads
* Secure your internet activity and WiFi connection
* Bypass some providers’ restrictions (this may even increase your regular internet speed!)
* Get unlimited amount of traffic without any additional charges
* Connect up to 5 devices to one account for free
* Personal VPN Server is the best opportunity to boost the level of online protection and the connection speed, as well as to enjoy favorite content everywhere and anytime.
* Personal Static IP - for those who are tired of getting blocked because of using blacklisted IPs from already known common servers.
* Additional Devices - expand your VPN privacy protection coverage on all devices you have!
What others say?
* VPN Unlimited has earned a top score, along with Editors' Choice in "The Best VPN Services of 2016" - PCMag
* "If I had to bet one florin on the future of VPN services, it definitely would aim of this service." - Wired
* "VPN Unlimited offer one of the sexiest bespoke VPN clients I’ve come across thus far." - BestVPN
70+ locations 1200+ high-speed servers:
* Connect to your preferred location or let us find the best server for you.
* More and more servers are being added every month.
* Quickly view servers in a particular country.
24/7 Customer support
If you ever encounter any issues - connect with our friendly customer staff via live chat accessible from the VPN Unlimited App or personal cabinet. The knowledgeable and friendly team would be happy to answer your questions, or offer advice.
VPN Unlimited lets evaluate the highest quality of our VPN servers for 7 days free of charge. We offer a choice of time-limited subscriptions and the super-beneficial Infinity subscription for a lifetime access.
VPN Unlimited both trial and subscription includes:
* Unlimited traffic bandwidth!
* Unlimited connection speed!
* Unlimited privacy and WiFi Hotspot protection!
* Unlimited connections from your account - so you can pay once and use our VPN service from any device!
VPN Unlimited is free to download and try for 7 days. We offer five auto-renewing subscription options:
- 7 days: $3.99
- Month: $8.99
- 3 months: $16.99 ($5.66/mo)
- Year: $39.99 (3.33/mo)
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Here is our latest update with some significant improvements that will make your user experience better. In this version we offer:
- Protocol Selection: Choose a protocol to set up a VPN connection manually at Account > Network Settings. The OpenVPN protocol finally becomes available for iOS & macOS users as well.
- Advanced protocol features: The OpenVPN protocol now supports the AES-256 encryption; and KeepSolid Wise, in turn, can boast about the Connect-on-Demand option.
- Default connection: From here, you will be automatically connected to the Optimal server at your first app startup.
- Improved connection stability
- Overall UI/UX improvements
- Bug fixes
Great service until it went rogue after upgrading to Sierra
I use this app when I am traveling, but have it turned off when I am at home. It’s been great in doing what it is supposed to do and I’ve been very happy with it. That is, until I upgraded to Sierra. I thought the problem was a bad Sierra install, but a reinstall did not fix all of the bizarre things that my computer was doing. It took me a while, but I finally figured out that this app had gone completely rogue and was causing havoc not only on my internet connection, but also on trackpad performance, and screen stability.
I dragged the app to the trash (and emptied it), pulled the icon off the menu bar and restarted the machine. A spotlight search did not find any more instances of it, so I thought I had to look for something else to be the problem. That’s when I opened Network Diagnostics. There, it said that VPN Unlimited was still connected and on! I was able to delete it by clicking (-) to make it disappear from the network list. After that, all of my troubles vanished and my coputer was instantly back to normal.
So 5 stars for when I actually used the program, but 3 for the half day it took me to discover that it had basically hijacked my computer after installing Sierra.
It has lived up to its claims
I put off using VPN because of apocryphal stories about configuration issues, severe performance hits, exorbitant pricing, blocked web sites, and features that did not work, but security and tracking concerns finally pushed me to getting one. I downloaded and and “explored” two or three different products but VPN Unlimited's monthly rate convinced me to give it a more thorough trail. The first month ended last week and my findings so far have been: setup and configuration is dead simple, with intelligent selection of servers there is some performance hit but not enough to be noticeable unless one is looking closely for it, the pricing plans are flexible enough to fit almost anyone’s use pattern and because it covers up to five devices seems very reasonable to even my penurious pocket, I have encountered no blocked sites, ad blocking seems effective and doesn’t seem to trigger the anti-ad-blocker warnings that are becoming more common. The four star rating is because I have no way of adequately evaluating any point to point encryption.
FWIW everything I have said here also goes for both my iPhone and iPad as well as my Mac.
Decent VPN, but some major issues
The app just nagged me to review it, so here we go.
I purchased a lifetime subscription through a special deal, so the price was right, and I had fairly low expectations coming in. Speed is fast on basically every server. Very fast, actually, as it matches my fiber speeds. Very unfortunate that there are designated servers for torrents, which are blocked on the rest—just one server for the US. And that server happens to have its IP blocked practically everywhere, of course.
App installation was a breeze. Interface is top-notch. Unfortunately, it does not seem to play nice with Little Snitch's profile switching feature, as LS doesn't seem to detect the VPN. It also does not come with a killswitch feature like most other VPN software. MAJOR PROBLEM is that it seems to drop out completely at random despite saying it is still "connected". Happened to me multiple times today with no reason behind it. My other VPN has been running ever since without issue.
I would give this 5 stars if it worked reliably, had a killswitch feature, and its torrent server was IP blocked in fewer places or I could run torrents on any server.
UPDATE: It just nagged me again to leave feedback, so I removed a star. Congratulations!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 26, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: KeepSolid Inc.
- © KeepSolid Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$3.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$8.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$16.99
- Vacation (10 days)$2.99
- Economy (1 month)$4.99
- Standard (3 months)$8.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$39.99
- Professional (1 year)$24.99
- 1 Year VPN Subscription plus 1 Year Checklist 50% Off$44.99
- Economy (1 month)$4.99