VPN Unlimited - Best Secure Hotspot VPN Proxy
By KeepSolid Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VPN Unlimited - the Best Hotspot VPN Proxy for iPhone and iPad with built-in DNS Firewall to protect your privacy and secure your connections when you use public or semi-public WiFi hotspot networks.
Get secure and unlimited access to your favorite websites wherever you are! Block malware domains, tracking systems and annoying ads on any device you use with our DNS Firewall.
Join Millions of Anonymous Users who trust VPN Unlimited to keep their Data Private and Secure.
Why VPN Unlimited?
With VPN Unlimited you will be able to:
* Get full access to all web content
* Protect your privacy
* Keep safe your private data
* Hide your IP and physical address
* Avoid malware websites and block ads
* Secure your internet activity and WiFi connection
* Get unlimited amount of traffic without any additional charges
* Connect up to 5 devices to one account for free
* Personal VPN Server is the best opportunity to boost the level of protection and the connection speed as well as to bypass some internet restrictions.
* Personal Static IP - for those who are tired of getting blocked because of using blacklisted IPs from already known common servers.
* Additional Devices - expand your VPN privacy protection coverage on all devices you have!
What others say?
* VPN Unlimited has earned a top score, along with Editors' Choice in "The Best VPN Services of 2017" - PCMag
* "If I had to bet one florin on the future of VPN services, it definitely would aim of this service." - Wired
* "VPN Unlimited offer one of the sexiest bespoke VPN clients I’ve come across thus far." - BestVPN
70+ locations 1200+ high-speed servers:
* Connect to your preferred location or let us find the best server for you.
* More and more servers are being added every month.
* Quickly view servers in a particular country.
24/7 Customer support
If you ever encounter any issues - connect with our friendly customer staff via live chat accessible from the VPN Unlimited App or personal cabinet. The knowledgeable and friendly team would be happy to answer your questions, or offer advice.
VPN Unlimited lets evaluate the highest quality of our VPN servers for 7 days free of charge. We offer a choice of time-limited subscriptions and the super-beneficial Infinity subscription for a lifetime access.
VPN Unlimited both trial and subscription includes:
* Unlimited traffic bandwidth!
* Unlimited connection speed!
* Unlimited privacy and WiFi Hotspot protection!
* Unlimited connections from your account - so you can pay once and use our VPN service from any device!
VPN Unlimited is free to download and try for 7 days. We offer five auto-renewing subscription options:
- 7 days: $3.99
- Month: $8.99
- 3 months: $16.99 ($5.66/mo)
- Year: $39.99 (3.33/mo)
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
What's New in Version 4.12
Here is our latest update with some significant improvements that will make your user experience better. In this version we offer:
- Protocol Selection: Choose a protocol to set up a VPN connection manually at Account > Network Settings. The OpenVPN protocol finally becomes available for iOS & macOS users as well.
- Advanced protocol features: The OpenVPN protocol now supports the AES-256 encryption; and KeepSolid Wise, in turn, can boast about the Connect-on-Demand option.
- Default connection: From here, you will be automatically connected to the Optimal server at your first app startup.
- Improved connection stability
- Overall UI/UX improvements
- Bug fixes
Good VPN App
I would give it another star if there were more server locations, or at least server locations closer to my home location. The current version has many more features than the previous version, and is vastly improved; however the closest servers are several hundred miles away here in the USA.
I take away another star because I sometimes have unexpected dropped VPN connections, and sometimes I cannot connect at all even though I'm connected to the Internet. VPN Unlimited should try to focus on adding server locations. A good model would be their competitor, and my previous VPN provider (PIA), and on the stability and connectivity issues. I'd like to give it 3.5 stars, but 3 allows room for a rating improvement if the developer is able to address the issues I've noted above.
I really can't complain too much because I purchased a lifetime subscription for a very reasonable price that includes 10 devices, and it does allow the use of a router which can protect all devices behind the firewall.
No major issues
I like the application, it usually runs in the background without any intervention from me. A couple things though; the VPN doesn't always connect "on demand," especially when using an iPhone, something to do with 3-4g instead of a wireless router, maybe? Another minor issue is some sites do not play well with proxies, like Netflix for example. I have noticed though, that when online at home using my wireless router, my laptop notebook has no problem playing Netflix through a VPN, but my iPad will not play Netflix through a proxy, period. Apple vs PC perhaps? Either way, I feel much better using a VPN & this one works great. Actually, other than occasionally having to wait a few minutes, it does a fantastic job for me.
Over I Like It
Over all it appears to be doing what it advertises. It works better on my iPad Pro than my iPhone 6. Depending on where you are it can slow your iPhone or even stop WiFi service.. I contacted them (they have very good customer service responding quickly) and pointed out that there are a number possible impacts on service. It depends on the WiFi service, how many people are big impacts. They suggested using servers not close to where you are. I live in the D.C. Metro area, and when I hooked up to Canadian and European servers it appeared to work better. Over all it is one of the better services that I've used. But, they still need to work on a better connection ability in bigger crowds..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 4.12
- Size: 60.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: KeepSolid Inc.
- © KeepSolid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$3.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$8.99
- Economy (1 month)$4.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$16.99
- Vacation (10 days)$2.99
- Standard (3 months)$8.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription$39.99
- Professional (1 year)$24.99
- VPN protection for 1 additional device$0.99
- VPN protection for 5 additional devices$2.99