IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
I kindly beg you to ASK FOR HELP in case of any trouble, you can always write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, I will do my best to answer within a day!
VPN Guard is a small status menu application to monitor your macOS VPN connections and keep connected them.
Currently available features
• Monitoring VPN connections’ status and connection time,
• Automatically and continuously keeping VPN connections alive, connected.
• Getting macOS notifications about any VPN connection status changes
• Simple macOS status menu interface
Any feature requests, bug reports are highly welcome!
Known Issues, limitations
• Currently only PPTP, IPSec and L2TP VPNs supported.
• Currently only the default service configuration supported for each VPN services, I’ll try to figure out how to ask for all the configuration information later.
Feel free to send your support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your bug reports to email@example.com
Send your feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bug Fixes
- Fixed bogus Connect/Disconnect action state in status menu
- Had to drop macOS 10.10 support to be able to use the Network Extension framework managing VPNs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.