VR-09 Editor provides graphical control of VR-09, VR-09-B or VR-730's parameters, such as Organ Tones and Synth Tones.
* Sound generator is not included.
* Any of Roland VR-09, VR-09-B or VR-730 is required to use this app.
● You can use the large display of iPad to control the parameters of Organ and Synth Tone.
● Roland Wireless Connect allows you to control the VR-09, VR-09-B or VR-730 wirelessly by your iPad.
* In order to use the wireless connection, you'll need Roland WNA1100-RL, ONKYO UWF-1 or an equivalent wireless USB adaptor, and a wireless LAN access point (e.g., wireless LAN router) that supports WPS.
● Now compatible with VR-09-B and VR-730.
● Organ parameters are added: Rotary Type III, Tweeter Rise/Fall Time and Woofer Rise/Fall Time.
● The maximum level of Organ On/Off Click is expanded from 31 to 63.
● Filter types of Synth Tone are added: LPF 2, 3 and 4.
* Make sure your product is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at https://www.roland.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Not Working iPad 2018
There seems to be issues connecting with the new iPad. Please help.
Somewhat broken with iOS 10.2
Don't know what's up, but with latest iOS this app doesn't transmit everything like it used to. None of the organ controls work--though the app receives changes, it won't transmit organ controls anymore.
Plus, certain synth banks won't tell the app they're assigned to the upper part, and won't be editable.
Keyboard is awesome, just wish the editor would be fixed, or a desktop editor made available.
Are we going to see the Legendary Roland Jupiter-8 on our iPads anytime soon???
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.