By Roland Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VR-09 Editor provides graphical control of VR-09, VR-09-B or VR-730's parameters, such as Organ Tones and Synth Tones.
* Sound generator is not included.
* Any of Roland VR-09, VR-09-B or VR-730 is required to use this app.
● You can use the large display of iPad to control the parameters of Organ and Synth Tone.
● Roland Wireless Connect allows you to control the VR-09, VR-09-B or VR-730 wirelessly by your iPad.
* In order to use the wireless connection, you'll need Roland WNA1100-RL, ONKYO UWF-1 or an equivalent wireless USB adaptor, and a wireless LAN access point (e.g., wireless LAN router) that supports WPS.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
● Now compatible with VR-09-B and VR-730.
● Organ parameters are added: Rotary Type III, Tweeter Rise/Fall Time and Woofer Rise/Fall Time.
● The maximum level of Organ On/Off Click is expanded from 31 to 63.
● Filter types of Synth Tone are added: LPF 2, 3 and 4.
* Make sure your product is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at https://www.roland.com.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 12, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Roland Corporation
- © 2013 Roland Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.