The VR Control Rooms SaaS offering combines the following capabilities within VR and 3D UI format, and also interfaces with and extends “real world” systems into the virtual domain:
1. Matrix & PBX communications enabling complex, multi-channel voice collaboration seamlessly integrated with PBX capabilities and interoperable with communications systems outside VR.
2. Audio routing and multi-channel audio monitoring from IP and analog source feeds, with SIP support.
3. Geo-positioning and mapping to track the precise location of all your users and assets in the field.
4. Immersive 360 VR live and on-demand streaming with ability to instantly select and change from one video source to another.
5. Real-time telemetry data including financial, weather, and world clocks, with API to easily add the data most relevant to you.
6. Integrated field app which includes push-to-talk communications, geo-tracking, video capture and encoding for streaming, and image uploader.
- Added video streams to selectors.
- Selector layout improvements.
- Use the selector "geo" button to focus on a selector location on the map.
- Bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.