VR Fitness Insider is focused on covering the ways VR and AR can be used to improve overall health, fitness, body composition, strength, endurance, motor skills, mental health, aesthetics, sport-specific skills, agility, injuries, fitness motivation, and general health knowledge.
Get the app and receive the most up-to-date VR and AR fitness news, delivered directly to your mobile device. The VR Fitness Revolution is coming, don't get left behind.
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Ahead of the curve!
This app is packed full of great information and resources. As VR becomes more mainstream, more industries are emerging. Really cool to see how health and fitness are embracing VR. This app is well put together and looks great - also, staying on top of the latest developments.
First of it's kind
The first app out there that features VR content that is directly related to fitness. Best app to use for staying up to date on where the future of fitness is headed!
- Fifty Pixels Ltd
- 18.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2017 VR Fitness
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.