VR Funfair - An entire amusement park in one app!
Welcome to VR Funfair! The ultimate VR-Kick offers 24 ride and a whole lot of fun!
This game is compatible with VR headsets such as Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive and ZEISS VR ONE.
Just start, select your ride (by looking at the center for a couple of seconds), and enjoy; no touch controls needed for menu or game control.
- 24 ride (3 included, get 21 more via "In App Purchase")
- supports Google Cardboard like VR Headsets (f.e. Durovis Dive, Stooksy VR-Spektiv, Pearl VRB60.3D)
- enjoy without interruptions, no touch input needed
- Universal App for Smartphones and Tablets
- Big Rollercoaster
Ride available via "In App Purchase":
- Octopus Ride (Ride Pack 1)
- Steam Carousel (Ride Pack 1)
- Mini Rollercoaster (Ride Pack 1)
- Big Wheel (Ride Pack 2)
- Top Spinner (Ride Pack 2)
- Frisbee Dancer (Ride Pack 2)
- Water Ride (Ride Pack 3)
- Bird of the Sky (Ride Pack 3)
- Dance Energy (Ride Pack 3)
- Pirate Boat (Ride Pack 4)
- Takeoff to the Stars (Ride Pack 4)
- Top Master (Ride Pack 4)
- Big Booster (Ride Pack 5)
- Speedy Freefall (Ride Pack 5)
- Circus Time (Ride Pack 5)
- Autoscooter (Ride Pack 6)
- Bumper Boats (Ride Pack 6)
- Balloon ride (Ride Pack 6)
- Park Train (Ride Pack 7)
- Rollercoaster (Ride Pack 7)
- Swing carousel (Ride Pack 7)
- "non VR-Mode" for non-headset gameplay
Suggestions for improvements and Bug Reports:
The customer is King which is why we really work hard to make our VR Funfair the best and send you updates with great new Features! So if you find anything that we should improve, feel free to report it via email email@example.com
Due to the elaborate VR Graphics, VR Funfair only works on current models of the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
We have successfully tested the following iPhone / iPod touch / iPad models:
- iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
- iPod touch 6
For lower-end devices, we recommend the dungeon game "VR Labyrinth". If you like VR combined with Speech Recognition, play "VR - Talk to her".
small bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Carnival at home
This app feels like you are at a carnival🎡🎢! If you do buy all the rides it is definitely worth it but the price was a bit expensive. Plus you should have more than 3 rides for free. No offense the carousel was a bit disappointing because the horses didn’t jump up and down. Other than that it is a great game!
Love the App!
Hey great job making this a large immersive app! It's great for showing friends or just looking around. One thing that I would like to see is the option to switch of the music, b/c then I can listen to music while in the app. Thank you once again and for being one of the very few VR iPhone apps, 5 star all the way!
I was all excited to get this app after seeing a famous You-tuber, Jackseptice, play it. So, I went to download it and open it and it didn't work. I later found out it didn't work because I have an iPhone 4 and it is not compatible with this VR game. I am really sad now because I just ordered a VR headset and now I can't play the app. Could you maybe make it compatible with the iPhone 4? Please, I really want to play this app and I would really appreciate it!!!!!
- Frank Meyer
- 298.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frank Meyer EDV
- In-App Purchases
- All Ride Pack (21 ride) $3.99
- Ride Pack 4 (3 ride) $0.99
- Ride Pack 3 (3 ride) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.