The ZEISS VR ONE Cinema app enables you to enjoy your movies in an immersive environment with the lights off. You feel like you are sitting in a 3D movie theatre where you can look around and towards the screen where a video is being played. The VR ONE Cinema app features a simple and intuitive user interface where you can play/pause the current video or select other videos.
• Copy your MP4 movies via iTunes file sharing or instantly watch your videos from your phone’s camera roll
• Select your movies by simply turning your head
• Activate an on-screen menu instantly by looking at the exit doors
• Play/pause your movie at any time
• See your virtual body and other virtual characters in your movie theater
• Re-center your viewport for maximum comfort.
• The ZEISS VR ONE Cinema app also supports 3D movies in side-by-side format
Important: DRM-protected movies are not supported (e.g. purchased movies from iTunes Store).
Please note: For 3D side-by-side (SBS) movies, please make sure that the filename contains “SBS” to be played in 3D mode.
Transfer your movies to your iPhone:
• Connect your iPhone 6 to your computer and start iTunes
• Select your iPhone and go to “Apps” -> “File Sharing” -> “VR ONE Cinema”
• Drag and drop .mp4 / .mov files into the list of documents.
• Movies in 720p resolution are best for watching in the VR ONE Cinema.
For more information, please visit: www.zeissvrone.tumblr.com.
Software adaptation to be iOS11 compatible.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Remove Reticle
Good app but the main and only problem is that white dot reticle that stays on screen and does not disappear. This is a deal breaker for keeping the app or finding something else.
How do you use this app
Nothing on screen
Seems like a very cool idea and I would probably rate 5 stars if it worked but nothing appears on screen... it’s just black.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.