Immerse yourself fully in this 3D/360 game with the VR headset (Google Cardboard, Fibrum, Dive, Homido, Zeiss One, Beenoculus, Colorcross, AirVR, ...) and save three different cities from terrorists.
The rules of the game are easy. Look arround from your position to find terrorists. Aim for three seconds (close right eye for perfect aiming) and voila!
This game can be also played without VR set but big screen and steady hands are strongly advised.
No additional controller is required but gryoscope is a must (iphone 5 or later)
When playing 3D mode using your VR headset, you can set lens correction. Set to minimum in 2D mode for best experience
This game is using FIBRUM SDK
Thank you for all your comments and downloads.
Changes in 2.0 version:
- Moving camera problem (drift) was solved
- You can set difficulty level and/or turn off the time
- Manual lens correction added
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth buying
Save your money. This is a limited game. No excitement. Not worth it.
Literally not fun at all
No interaction hardly at all except looking at people.
Glitchy, can't get the gun to fire most of the time .
- Robert WIERTLEWSKI
- 234.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Bons Gens. Robert Wiertlewski, Krzysztof Borzuchowski
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.