VR Space: The Last Mission
By Loading Home
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
50% OFF until Monday!
VR Space : The Last Mission is a first-person space combat arcade game designed for Virtual Reality for Cardboard compatible glasses, with cutting edge 3D graphics that make you experience an immersive gameplay of a spaceship battle.
You will be a space war veteran in hands of the last spaceship alive of your squadron. You are the last hope of humanity, how long can you resist?
VR Space : The Last Mission takes mobile gaming to a whole new level with its amazing details and rich gameplay.
• Full gamepad support: Control your ship with the gamepad while you can look freely around for your ship, increasing the realism of piloting a spaceship.
• Immersive VR experience using cutting-edge 3D graphics and sound.
• UNLIMITED LEVELS through the galaxy with progressively harder waves of enemies.
• Respect VR guidelines to provide a comfortable and immersive experience.
• Designed for Cardboard, and therefore any device capable of using the cardboard app.
• NO VR mode also available from settings. You can play without a cardboard too!
What's New in Version 3.1
- Added option to invert the Y axis in gamepad.
- Added option to configure the sensitivity of gamepad.
- Fixed bug that prevented enable NoVR mode.
- More gamepads support.
Need more vr like this
I like this game because it works with my mfi controller. I didn’t care much for the “look to steer” vr mobile games, as you have to stand to fly your ship... I was upset not being able to find a space flying game that actually uses the mobile vr experience to look around your cockpit, while my controller flies the ship like a more expensive pc vr space flight experience... until I found this game :)... really wish it was fleshed out more though, and gave a more full game like experience. This is one vr game I hope continues to be built upon... we iOS mobile vr gamers need more like this, more fleshed out. Cheers to the devs
Such a blast!
I'm not a gamer at all, but I decided to buy the Victony 3D VR Headset and I played a bunch of games, but this one is just so much fun!
Better than End Space VR
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 516 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VICTOR CANO BELTRAN
- © 2016 Loading Home
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.