Boost learning from birth – age 5 with 1000+ fast and fun tips!
"Parents and caregivers can use Daily Vroom to help kids learn in everyday situations" - 5 Star Review from Common Sense Media
Available in both English and Spanish*
Your child’s born ready to learn—and you have what it takes to help them!
Vroom tips add learning to mealtime, bathtime, bedtime, or anytime. By helping your child learn now, you get them ready for school, friends, and life.
How it works
- Every day, we deliver a fun Vroom tip for you and your child right to your phone.
- You’ll get tips chosen for your child’s age. Explore tons of tips and find ones that are just right for your family.
- There’s brain science behind every Vroom tip. With each short activity, you teach your child the life skills that help them thrive.
* Vroom is available in English and Spanish. This app will appear in your phone’s primary language.
Visit us: http://www.vroom.org
Follow us: http://twitter.com/joinvroom
Like us: http://facebook.com/joinvroom
- Fixes for account and reminder setup issues impacting some iOS users.
Ratings and Reviews
Best free app for baby development activities
In my state we have a program for new mothers called healthy families. They recommend every new mom download this app and do at least the daily vroom every day. I had downloaded it before she even told me that though! Because babies get bored ! And I want to play with her and teach her and this app gives you activities to stimulate brain activity during every day tasks ! Diaper changing, laundry, household chores, doctors appointments, or just playing around the house, there's an activity to help stimulate their brain doing everything you need to do anyways ! Highly recommend this app to new moms who aren't sure what to do when your babies just bored. Yes babies get bored ! If I could get it more than 5 stars I would.
Helpful, reliable, and insightful
This app provides daily, clear and useful information. It is a pleasant reminder to continue to do what I've been with my three kids.
In terms of ease of use and stability - I can not say. However, in terms of ideas for interacting with your little loved ones, I think it is great!
- Bezos Family Foundation
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bezos Family Foundation, 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.