● VRPlayer can play not only general 2D movies but also 3D movies (half side by side or over and under) for VR (like google cardboard)
● and support the following file formats.
- video : mp4, mov, DRM free m4v
- subtitle : smi, srt
● VRPlayer can play following file formats by real time streaming via VRPlayer Helper
- Video : mp4, mov, m4v, mkv, avi, wmv, asf, flv, swf, mpg, 3gp, vob, divix
- Subtitle : smi, srt
※ this app can not play DRM protected videos purchased from iTunes store.
● You can add or access following items
- VRPlayer Helper (streaming server)
- FTP Server
- GoogleDrive, Dropbox
- Video Library
※ VRPlayer Helper is embedded in your own VRPlayer app and the download URL provided by VRPlayer is your own iPhone's IP address itself not an external web server.
so iPhone and the server PC should be in the same wifi network to download Helper.
tap the "+"button at top right corner of VRPlayer and select VRPlayer Helper then you will see the URL from which you can download helper.
● You can control VRPlayer with keyboard
- Bluetooth Keyboard
- USB Keyboard (connected by camera kit)
- Keyboard of PC on which VRPlayer Helper is installed
※ while navigating
- up / down : move cursor by item
- up / down + shift : move cursor by page
- right / enter / space : select item
- left / esc : back to previous
※ while playing
- up / down : move cursor by button
- enter : select button & do action
- esc : stop & back to list
- space : play & pause
- right : move forward 5 seconds
- left : move backward 5 seconds
- right + shift : move forward 1 minute
- left + shift : move backward 1 minute
- up + shift : play previous video
- down + shift : play next video
- [ : slow down the playback rate
- ] : speed up the playback rate
- 1 : Toggle 360°/180° Video
- 2 : Toggle VR Mode
- 3 : Change 2D/3D Mode
- 4 : Zoom In/Out
- 5 : Back To Center / Motion Tracking
- 6 : Motion Tracking Constraint
- 7 : Loop
- 8 : Audio/Subtitle
● support panorama photo
- enjoy your own panorama photos in VR
● Use multiple gestures to control playing
- Tap the screen with two fingers to change 2D/3D screen mode.
- Double tap the screen to zoom in/out.
- Swipe right to skip forward 5 seconds.
- Swipe left to skip back 5 seconds.
- Swipe right with two fingers to speed up the playback rate.
- Swipe left with two fingers to slow down the playback rate.
- Long press with one finger to select audio or subtitle.
- Drag & drop subtitle to change position.
- Pinch in or out screen to change font size of subtitle.
● iPhone X layout bug fixes
● Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Started great... but ended horribly
Downloaded and seamed perfect. Until I started watching my own downloaded movie.... adds all over the place. And the problem is if your watching in VR (which I was) none of the adds are in the vr format, so it Fs with you eyes when all of a sudden it’s one big screen add. Then 75% of the time it would freeze my phone and I’d have to restart the app to get my video to play again. Also no head tracking controls so I would constantly have to pull my phone out to click adds... if it’s this bad free, I definitely wouldn’t wast a cent on a paid version.
Very good app
I buy the Pro version after using this app for 5 minutes. This app is much better than those I used before!
(P.s. this app may need a more eye-catching name... the existing one don’t sound attractive...)
Tabs for browsers
Please add tabs in the browsers pleaseee. Like when you click on something and a add pops up, please make it go in another tab. Update this quickly. Other than that this is a great app
- LEE DONG WON
- 72.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 mobixn soft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.