VS Missile Wars
By planning NYARO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go mano-a-mano with a maelstrom of missiles!
VS Missile Wars is a two-player action/strategy game, where you try to destroy your opponent's planet with a barrage of missiles! Use Bluetooth to connect with a friend, and let the missiles fly!
There is also a single-player training mode, where you can practice against a CPU opponent before matching up against a human partner.
THE SEVEN RULES OF PLANETARY DEFENSE
1. Nothing beats beating someone face-to-face! Make a Bluetooth connection with another device, and watch your opponent suffer up-close-and-personal!
2. Use your finger to drag a missile's flight path. Raining destruction has never been so user-friendly!
3. Wherever you lift your finger is where that missile will detonate. Be sure to use missiles for defense as well as offense!
4. You've got a limitless supply of missiles, but they take some time to load up into the launch bays. So don't shoot your payload all at once!
5. White missiles are standard issue, but from time to time, you will have access to high-speed blue missiles and super-powerful red missiles!
6. If a missile impacts a planet, the planet's energy gauge will decrease. If it goes to 0, that's one less planet in the system!
7. The population of the entire planet is counting on you! Don't screw up!
Note: This application uses Bluetooth (and not the Internet) for its multiplayer mode. To make a Bluetooth connection, start the app on two iOS devices, and press "VS START"
What's New in Version 1.02
Changes to banner ad system.
It's good it's just I'm not into this kind of stuff that much
It is fun an all but can you fixe some bugs. Like the planet disappears, and the screen goes blue. If you fixe these bugs.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 15, 2012
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: planning NYARO
- © planning NYARO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.