VSD Viewer - Viewer for Visio Drawings
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
VSD Viewer - professional Visio Drawings viewer for OS X.
Preview VSD/VDX/VSDX drawings of Visio 2000-2013, navigate, switch layers visibility, preview Shape Data, convert to PDF, print and share Visio drawings on your Macs!
Try before buy - http://nektony.com/free-visio-viewer-mac
VSD Viewer opens documents of ALL Visio drawing formats - binary VSD 2000-2013, and XML-based VDX/VSDX.
VSD Viewer opens complex formatted Visio Drawings, renders all the drawing content including: rich formatted texts, graphic objects and images, windows metafile images, OLE objects, layers, and even allows you to preview multiple Shape Data tables and SWITCH LAYERS visibility to preview drawings with details!
VSD Viewer with ease operates multipage documents, renders background pages, allows preview pages using page thumbnail view.
VSD Viewer allows you to save your drawings to Adobe PDF, to share the document in PDF format.
By using VSD Viewer you can freely distribute Visio drawings and diagrams to team members, partners and customers. It's particularly useful for workgroups that need to collaborate their visual documentation in a multi-platform environment.
• Open and preview any MS Visio 2000 – 2013 drawing of VSD format and VDX/VSDX file formats
• Scroll, zoom and navigate documents
• Navigate multipage documents, preview documents with backgrounds
• View formatted objects (lines, arrows, fill types, colors, gradients, opacity, etc.)
• View objects with formatted texts (fonts, colors, styles, text subscript and superscript)
• View objects with tabulated text (texts with frames and tables)
• Navigate multipage documents, preview pages
• View documents with hidden objects
• View objects outside page boundaries
• View original dimension units
• View guides for documents
• Print and Save to PDF your drawings
• Preview objects' Shape Data
• Switch documents's layers visibility*
• View documents with embedded OLE-objects**!
• View documents with embedded metafiles - EMF and WMF**!
• Print and Save to PDF drawings with enabled layers and Objects' Shape Data
*The option allows you to preview professional drawings switching layers visibility, print documents with visible and hidden layers as well.
**VSD Viewer renders even embedded metafiles images and even ***OLE Objects.
We are constantly looking for a chance to make our product better and even more valuable for professionals.
Your ideas and feedbacks are highly appreciated at email@example.com. Looking forward hearing from you!
VSD Viewer requires OS X 10.8 or later.
Current versions restrictions:
• Objects shadows are not displayed
VSD Viewer is a solid tool to preview complex Visio drawings, it is also available for iPad and iPhone in iTunes Store.
Microsoft, Visio are registered trademarks of Microsoft corp.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
• Displaying of Shape Data is now available for OS X version as well!
Explore objects Shape Data by enabling "Shape Data Mode".
Note that activated shape data options will be available for further conversion to PDF and printing.
• Preview drawing's guides.
By your request, we enabled a possibility to see original guides.
• Exporting to PDF improved and PRINTING support added.
We are happy that our document sharing possibilities were greatly improved, that will result on your productiveness.
No distortions, just double click to open
This app is worth a premium. I do a lot of high end Visio work with custom stencils (Cisco, Riverbed, Juniper, etc.). I use VMware fusion to switch to Windows for that. However, just to browse existing Visio files, this app does the trick. You can either drag files to it for conversion or simply double click a *.vsd file to open. Make sure you go into Preferences and check “Render metafiles with transparent backgrounds.” Otherwise you may see white blobs of space for shapes with transparency. I checked some pretty complex vsd files with gradients and custom stencils. I can’t see any distortions or text artifacts. This is the app to get. Well worth the $15.
Nice Application! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!
I'm So glad to download this VSD Viewer today! It goes beyond the abilities that are revealed in the former one I had used. Now I can open VSD files on my mac easily and view files with zoom-in/out and more functions!!! Also I can Save it to PDF for distribution. Amazing!
I liked the viewer as it allows me to preview all Visio drawings of all formats I have, worth viewer for Visio guys, it contained many features can't found on other apps on the App Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sergiy Savenko
- © 2013 Nektony
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor