By Viavi Solutions, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The VSE-1100 app is designed to be used in conjunction with the JDSU VSE-1100 measurement engine. Note: The VSE-1100 app provides limited demonstration capability without being connected to the measurement engine.
The VSE-1100 is the CATV industry’s first consolidated digital spectrum video analyzer and noise-troubleshooting platform designed for the challenges of the converged cable access platform (CCAP) and remote PHY evolution. It is not an update to an existing, analog-based platform, but rather a wholly new product and the industry’s first device developed specifically for the digital cable world – and the rise in unicast traffic.
•One tool to update and replace outmoded measurement/analysis equipment, combining everything needed to prepare, deploy, and troubleshoot CCAP efficiently from the headend through the Hubsite and into the premise in a portable, compact size.
•Powerful capabilities not found in a single platform, including spectrum analysis, MPEG analysis, reverse path/upstream analysis, and QAM measurements – all at a fraction of the cost of owning individual testers required to do similar tests.
•A device superior to current and legacy tools that are immobile and heavy, provide slower measurement times, and complicated to set up and use.
•Ease-of-use regardless of technician capability, providing automatic network scan/detect to minimize setup time and a tablet user interface that is simplicity itself in terms of operation and remote test capabilities.
•Fast, innovative upstream test modes that speed troubleshooting to shorten mean time to repair.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
• Upstream Packet Table / Dashboard now show packets which are unable to be demodulated o Demodulation error, if detected, is shown / saved
• NoiseTrak displays incrementing errored packet count if unable to demodulate packet
• Packet number is now adjusted to better correlate to the packets in Packet Table
• Performance Scan now saves the data in HTML as well as the CSV formats and can be exported to USB
or synchronized to StrataSync for easier viewing
• Added 256QAM Annex C as a valid channel type for detection and measurements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 30, 2017
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Viavi Solutions, Inc.
- © 2016 Viavi Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.