VSee gives you free 5-way group video calls, screen sharing, and instant messaging, with a clean interface. Use VSee for secure, low-bandwidth calls on 3G, 4G, and WiFi networks.
• 5-way* group video chat: see everyone at once
• Screen sharing: view the apps and desktops that other users share from their Macs and PCs. Pan and zoom shared screens.
• API for integrating with Telehealth and other applications
• Instant messaging and group chat
• No Ads!
• Works on 3G, 4G, and WiFi
• Desktop app available on Mac and PC (see below for more info)
• Low bandwidth: conserves data usage
• Calls are encrypted end-to-end for absolutely no eavesdropping
• Switch between front and back cameras
* With sufficient bandwidth.
VSee serves organizations around the world including IBM, Shell, the US Congress and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
"We use video where security, performance, and ease of use are absolute requirements. VSee is unmatched by any other tool on the market." -- Michael Helfrich, CEO of Blueforce Development
"I travel 90% of the time ... VSee lets me connect to my customers no matter where I am. The video is stunning even over 3G." -- Dan Engle, CEO of AccessAgility
"When visiting refugee camps in the most remote places around the world, VSee provides great audio and video every time." -- Greg Millar, UN Refugee Agency (used VSee to share the trials of refugees in Central Africa with people around the world)
Built on years of experience, VSee brings people together to work over video. Rely on this simple and secure tool for business and for personal use. We field-tested our iPad app, fine-tuning the details for a great mobile video experience.
VSee for Desktop:
On Mac and PC, VSee offers additional collaboration features like file transfer. Group video calls, screen sharing, and instant messaging work between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC.
• You must have an account to use VSee. You may sign up for free within the app. You can also use an existing VSee account.
• This version does not transfer files.
Learn more at vsee.com
Feedback and support: email@example.com
Like us at facebook.com/VSee
Follow us on Twitter @VSee
- Improvements for group call: better audio and video quality for large group call, reducing bandwidth usage.
- Improvement on app share performance.
- Improvement on loading address book performance.
- Improvements for address book: moving contacts, open/expand contact group.
- Fixed “No Internet” warning being shown sometimes when launching app from background.
- Fixed chat issues on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
This app would have gotten a perfect 5 stars if it supported being able to run in the background so that I can receive and make calls/video chat and send messages even if the app is not running. This really needs to be supported and is a major drawback for me if I wanted to replace using other video chat systems. Otherwise the technology behind this blows away the competitions even FaceTime! I never have problems with video when calling any country even if our connections are horrible, even when I approach known dead zones I used to get cut off on other apps such as Viber, FaceTime, Hangouts, ooVoo, Skype etc. but I barely do on VSee. Such a bummer when I almost found the best app for video chat I found out it has this major flaw. Please add background VOIP support please!
Most awesome app EVER!
Personally I don't use this for business purposes. My friend and I use it for personal use. But it works so quickly. Immediately after you click the accept button you are in contact with whomever you're talking to. It's awesome whether you're using it for business proposes or just for personal use. I would recommend this app to anyone who, again, is wanting to use it for anything. GET THIS APP!!
Works Great After Restart
As it says on the top of the app description, if VSee fails to start you need to power off and on your iPad once after installing version 2.0. Deleting and reinstalling the app does not help. It has worked perfectly ever since restarting.
Being able to receive screen shares from Macs and PCs is an awesome new feature!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.