Manage your Azure DevOps (formally VSTS) projects, including work items, start builds, view git information.
Fully supports iPhone X and iPad's
- Brand new design
- Ability to delete projects
- User voice added (vote on and suggest new features)
- User voice also shows what I am currently working on
- Can now link work items together (even if from another project)
- Linked work items can now be viewed in the app
- Links to work items in comments no open in the app
- Search bar added to all work item screen
- You can now easily see all work items assigned to you
- Easily view work items for area paths
- Support for all work item type (excl. Test Case)
- Now supports all fields for all work items (excl. Test Case)
- Dedicated Pages (with unique theming) for each work item type
- Support for multiple accounts logged into the app (up to 4, found in nav drawer)
- Individual Area Path screens
- Redesigned overview page
- Can now create repositories within the app
- Open externally button now appear at every stage
- Added support button to the navigation drawer
- Added support for Multi-Tasking on iPad's
- Partial Pull Request Management
- Accounts with enforced 2fa can now log in as expected
- Sites with more than 100 projects now show all projects as expected
- Fixed issues causing the app to crash when viewing work items
- The app now refreshes tokens anytime an action is undertaken, this means the app is less likely to crash due to not have a valid token
- Full Pull Request Management support
- Support for Test Cases
- You decide (use the user voice section of the app)
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not working. After signing in it brings up a blank screen.
Nice 1.x Product, needs more functionality.
It looks like it will come in handy for being able to monitor and control some aspects of my Azure DevOps projects. I would really like to see analytics supported in the app even if in the form of viewing dashboards. Until that day comes, I am grateful for the link that allows me the browse via web browser. I am looking forward to updates as they are released in the future.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. For version 2 we are complete redesigning the main project dashboard which give you a much better overview. What sort of analytics are you looking for? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ok, but needs work
Better UI/UX would make this app more enjoyable to use. Needs better layout on the iPad. I currently have a sprint on one of my projects, but I don’t see it. I’ve tried looking for it, but no luck. I’m really excited to see where this app goes, hence why I bought it. There isn’t much support for Azure DevOps on mobile devices, so keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. I am currently working on version 2 of the app, which includes a brand new design and new features. If its not too much to ask can you contact me using the support button on my site : https://devopsmanager.app/ and let me know what improvments you would like to see and more information about your issue so i can try to get to the bottom of it?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.